Chapter 26

What was happening to my life? All at once it seemed like it was coming crashing down. First Stacy and now Marco seemed as if he wasn't interested in my life and then tells me he doesn't like those in which I hang out with. Tears wanted to stream down, but I tried to fight them off.

I didn't need to cry right now, and somehow I would turn Marco around and apologize. But at the same time, an apology from myself didn't seem fitting. Walking back inside and flopping onto the couch, I exhaled and closed my eyes. Feeling a slight shake on my shoulder, I turned to Jasper.

"You all good sweet pea?" He asked and I just sighed. "Sometimes I don't know," I said and rubbed my head. Then there was Jasper to turn things around for me, to try to make me feel better. "Well what do you want to do? You know I'll follow you anywhere." He smiled and my own couldn't help but match his.

Craning my neck from side to side I thought about going out again. "You usually come up with the awesome ideas, so shoot." Sipping my coffee, I turned to Jasper fully. He rolled his eyes at me as he smiled and pulled up his phone. "Well do you want to stay in or go out?" That's something about Jasper.

He can be so stubborn and know how to get his way, but at the same time be way too giving. "Uh," I let the sound escape my lips and cracked my fingers to try to think better. We had already went out the other day, so why not stay in? "We could hang here if you want. But if you wanted to go out and do something I'd be okay with that too. Jasper just make a darn decision." I smirked.

Jasper ran a hand through his hair, and I had to think 'cute.' Not in a weird way or an attracted way, Jasper was just always adorable. Like a puppy who chases it's tail or something. Holy crap, that's weird. Forget I ever thought that. He stood up and pulled me to my feet. "Both, there done." He smiled.

"Both?" I said pick one. Jasper turned me around and started to push me towards the stairs, in which I stopped in front of to raise my eyebrows at him. "Go get dressed! Wear whatever the heck you want just go," He gave me another small shove and I was on my way to my bedroom.

"I hate secrets, Jasper!" I called down the stairs to him. Entering into my room I closed and locked the door behind mee, and headed for my dresser to pull something out.
----
Okay, skinny jeans, my black boots, a green scarf with a black long sleeve shirt. Done! Crap. My hair, one of the many burdens a girl must deal with is her hair. I would cut it short but I hate my hair when it's shorter than it is. Sure it's relatively short right now, but it's still just above my shoulders. Anything more cut off Id hate it.

Running a brush through it a few times and pulling my bangs back, now I could go. Skipping down the stairs and into the living room, Jasper was still on the couch waiting for me. "Riddle me this, why do girls take so long to get ready?" he jumped up and held the door open for me.

"Because sometimes we care how we look," I pulled at his sweatshirt, looked him up and down while smirking and walked out the door. He caught up with me and shoved me gently with his shoulder. "You've got to be kidding me! I am the most handsome guy you will ever meet. Plus guys just use less time to get ready, but we're handsome all the same." He pulled at his sweatshirt like it was a coat and smiled down at me.

"Nah you're just slobs," I said and Jasper tossed me a helmet. "So where are we going again?" I asked and slid on the helmet. Jasper started up the bike and turned around to me. "You'll see once we get there!" He laughed and started pulling out of the driveway.

We passed through may neighborhood and through part of the city, and pulled into a neighborhood that I don't think I've ever been in. The houses were nice and spaced out, but each was at least two stories high. Plus each house looked like it belonged in the same neighborhood but they all were diverse somehow. I like places like that, uniform but completely different at the same time.