Author's Quick Note

Hello! I hate having super long author's notes in the middle of stories personally, so I'll make this quick as possible:

I have plans for upcoming stories and I had an author's note on this earlier here (I think it was in this book?) but now I'm revising that! And your opinion is needed for some decisions!
1) Deaf Defying
On that note, it's obviously this book. But here's the thing... It can either be one long book.... OR split into two books! What do you think? My preference is two books but I'd really like some input.
2) New Series!
This series (so far) will have 3 books in it and it's called "Fable". You may have seen a published preview I had but I recently took it down. It's stated in medieval times, dragons, knights, kings, queens, ect.  The first book in the series is "The Untold Fable"

**These Next Ones You Comment Which One You'd Like First**
3) If We Make It
For those who enjoy more of my action with a dash of romance stories, this is going to be a good one. It will be written and published most likely while I do my Fable series, because Fable will take awhile.
4) OverCure
Do you like dystopian stories? This is one of those! A dystopia was society striving for a perfect world, a Utopia, but something made it go wrong and turned it into a Dystopia. OverCure was a disease spread through the world and a safe zone was made to try and prevent more of human kind dying. It follows the story of a girl who may or may not have some arguments with that kind of life.