Chap. 25: Kadaj

My violin music fills my practice room. I stop every once in a while, staring outside into the hallway at the door in which keeps Axel locked in his. I want to know what he plays. Does he really play something? Or is he just now learning. I trust him though. For some odd reason I do.

He doesn’t seem much like the musical type though. He gives off a more sporty aurora. Or more of an artist than a musician. No matter how much I tried pestering him though, he wouldn’t tell me what he played.

I can only think of that, and Skylar. I try to play the music best I can, but every time I do, I start thinking of Skylar and Kei. I have to try my best to concentrate though. I have to win this so I can save them both. So I can save the world. Problem is I don’t think I can do any of this without Skylar.

“I hope you’re alright Skylar, don’t let that dirty rat push you around too much.” I lift my violin and start playing again. I have to get my mind of that kind of stuff, and focus on the competition.

For a while I’m able to concentrate, but then I hear a crash come from the closet in the room. At first I thin it’s just me going crazy, but then I hear more sounds coming from it. I has made sure no one was in here, so I have no clue who was in there and how they got there. 

I put the violin on the piano and walk over towards it. I put my hand on the door knob, but before I can open it a voice comes from inside.

“Don’t open it please!” I stand there with my hand on the door. Only a guy could be hiding in this closet because they don’t let girls on the campus, but this guy has a really girly voice.

“Why shouldn’t I?” Before he can answer though, Axel comes bursting through the door.

“Get down, we got a problem!” He ducks down just in time to avoid a dagger being thrown in to the room. “It’s Akaito!”