Fuyuhiko x Reader - Three Times The Charm 1

--

Three Times The Charm - Fuyuhiko x Reader. (y/n snapped and killed three people, the first one by accident and desperation, then the other two stumbled upon her and she ended up killing them two, and Fuyuhiko comes along and she realized what she did and ran off.))

--

Y/n let out an angry choked sound as she stabbed Sonia in the heart, her anger flooding out in waves. She was in a blind rage. And poor Sonia, her closest friend on the island, had sent her off. She was the Ultimate Mental Patient, and she never told anyone and acted like Hajime, saying she couldn't remember. But oooh man she did. She could hear the voices loud and clear again. She couldn't get her medicine from the pharmacy due to Tsumiki always being there. Sonia was the only one she trusted to tell, as Sonia loved situations like her. But Sonia got too close to the fire and now she burnt to death.

The h/c girl stared down at her closest friend and giggled. They where in the kitchen, the one that hasn't been used much since Teruteru died. A knife was brandished in her hand. Sonia didn't mean to. She just said she'd try to help the short 5'2" girl get her medicine.

Another giggle escaped her mouth as the voices praised her and she dragged the knife down Sonia's arms, red lines coming up. She was straddling Sonia's stomach currently, back to the door. She sat down the knife and put her hands on Sonia's cheeks and a but of reality seeped back to her.

"I'm so sorry. Why did you leave me?" She whispered and felt her already broken heart break then heard a gasp behind her.

Automatically, she jumped up, grabbing the knife in defense and turned around, shakily holding up the knife, her broken mind putting on a charade, tears started pouring down her face. Gundham Tanaka stood there, shock covering his face.

"W-was it you?!" She cried out, waving the bloodied knife at him. "D-did you kill her and come back to hide it?!"

"Demons have taken over you... Haven't they?" Gundham's voice was strained and shocked at what he was seeing. Sonia, a mortal he didn't mind, was dead, the shorter and fragile mortal that was close to her crying and holding a knife to him, blaming him. "Mortal, it wasn't me. Was it you? The Demons made you?"

The short female lowered her knife, her innocent charade not breaking, trying to fool the tall boy. "N-no! I loved her!" More tears fell down her face.

Gundham tilted his head. She was acting different. Way different. Then it clicked. She DID in fact kill Sonia. "Mortal... You did!"

The shorter's face went blank before a smile broke across her face. "I didn't!" She looked up, the voices telling her to kill him. It'd be easy. She took a step forward.

"Stay back, Mortal! I do not wish to hurt you!" It was true, he may of not acted on it, but he did care for her.

"But I do." She giggled before running up to the taller male and swinging the knife down onto his arm that he used to block, making him let out a scream.

"Mortal!" He tried to push her back, but she caught his hand and yanked him down to her level before stabbing the knife into his neck. Gundham let out a gurgled noise as she ripped the knife out of his neck.

"Stay down." She giggled as she pushed his back onto the floor, next to Sonia, and sat on his chest. "See, I cannot feel right now. Everything is so blurry and loud. I can feel my hatred and oooh its beautiful."

Gundham gurgled in reply and tried to say something.

"I knooow. Its messed up! I aaam the Ultimate Mental Patient after all!" She shrugged. "I couldn't get my medicine. The voices are sooo loud!"