Two Quick Oneshots

So, I sent in a form to a DR Imagines Blog I'm frequent on on Tumblr, and these are the two writings I submitted for the writing part. My name is Lixxen on Tumblr, so if you recognize my work on Tumblr the DRImagines I go on, that's why.

----

Character x Reader Fluff: Ibuki is gonna be the one.

--

Y/n looked down at the quiet girl on their lap. Ibuki had fallen asleep peacefully with Y/n on the couch and they couldn't bring themselves to wake up the cute girl.

Y/n ran a hand through the girl's hand and smiled. They hadn't been able to curl up together in ages.

"N/n-Chan?" Y/n looked down to see Ibuki's eyes open slowly.

"Yes Ibuki?" Y/n ran their hand through her hand again and Ibuki sat up and wrapped her arm around their hips.

"Ibuki L O V E's you!" Ibuki cheered and hugged Y/n, shoving her face into their chest.

"I love you too, Ibuki." Y/n smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go sleep upstairs, Y/n-Chan!" Ibuki picked up the h/c-ette up and this made them laugh as Ibuki ran up the stairs quickly.

----

Mastermind!Character x Reader: Ishimaru

--

Y/n stared in horror at Ishimaru, who had just nonchalantly revealed to them that he was the Mastermind, Naegi's body laying behind him.

"L/n-Senpai," Ishimaru said sternly, his lip twitched slightly at the corner. "I did this for you."

"Why Makoto?!" Y/n pointed to their friend, who had kept them all alive, and shook slightly.

"Oh! He was going to ask you out!" Ishimaru's personality switched almost unrealistically, from stern to a more cutesy look that was far from his normal façade. "I couldn't let him touch my Senpai!"

"Why me? Why not Mondo, why not Celeste? You could of saved Chihiro." Y/n couldn't believe their ears. Or eyes. 

"L/n-Senpai, you're everything! The perfect student, you always stayed in line! You could feed Hope to others then turn around and give utmost Despair in a simple reject!" Ishimaru laughed slightly as he looked like he was pleased with an old memory. If he wasn't so proper, Y/n would guess saliva would of came from his mouth.

"Ishima-" Y/n got cut off by a shackle, one similar to the one that grabbed Leon, latching onto their wrist. This made them yelp and try to yank it off.

A pale hand grabbed onto Y/n's and looked up to see Ishimaru's face close, red staring into e/c.

"L/n-Senpai. You're mine now. No going back."