Little Talks - Fuyuhiko x Reader

--

Little Talks - Fuyuhiko x Reader. (Follows the Ultimate Mental Patient. But everyone found out and treats her normally, but they always try to keep her calm and they understand her, but Komaeda sets her off one day.))

--

Y/n was aimlessly and numbly walking into the hotel. Her mind was dreaming as she walked. She could see a marvelous ball going on around her, shielding her from reality. It wasn't until someone grabbed her hand that she shot back to reality. She turned to see Fuyuhiko holding onto her hand, frowning at her.

"Are you sleepwalking again?" Fuyuhiko started to tug her hand and she nodded.

"I don't like walking around this old and empty house." She looked down at her feet as he lead her.

"So hold my hand, I'll walk with you my dear." Fuyuhiko lead her to her cottage, which stood next to his and he opened the door for her and walked in once she got inside. Y/n automatically laid down on her bed, allowing him to pull up the blanket.

"I miss them." Y/n looked to the side. "Ibuki, Tsukimi. All of them."

Fuyuhiko paused for a second to collect his words carefully before replying. "They will always be in your heart. They're not fully gone."

Y/n stayed quiet until he got up to leave. "The stairs creak as I sleep, it's keeping me awake."

"It's the house telling you to close your eyes." Fuyuhiko smiled and said a goodnight.

-

The next day everyone sat in the restaurant and Nagito was rambling on about useless things and traitors.

Hajime handed Y/n her pills, being the Ultimate Mental Patient, she had to take them. She popped them in her mouth and chugged down her pills with some milk.

Fuyuhiko sat down in front of her and started to eat in silence before talking.

"Has it been getting worse?" He didn't look up at first, but did when she started to nod.

"Yes." She paused. "And some days I can't even trust myself."

"It's killing me to see you this way." Fuyuhiko took her hand and rubbed a thumb over the back of her hand.

"'Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore."

They sat like that as they ate until Nagito decided to start naming off people and looked over to Y/n.

"It could even be Y/n. If you think about it, it could just be a cover up Ultimate." Nagito looked skeptically at the two.

"Hey!" Hajime spoke up first. "Leave her alone!"

"Think about it." Nagito shrugged. "She always disappears."

Sonia stood up and stomped over to him before slapping him.

"Hey!" Nagito cried out before backing up, surprised she hit him.

"Hey!" Fuyuhiko finally called out. "Just stop your bullshit!"

Nagito frowned and rubbed his cheek in silence before grabbing something to eat and leaving the quiet room of teenagers.

-

"There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back." Y/n looked over at Hajime, who sat next to her. Fuyuhiko had left to talk to one of the others, and everyone decided to leave Y/n with her childhood friend, trying to keep Nagito, another old friend, away. She could hear some of the voices coming back again, scaring her.