Waking Up Together - Chihiro Fujisaki x Izuru Kamukura

--

Waking Up Together - Chihiro Fujisaki x Izuru Kamukura (low-key love this ship to death. This and Chihiro x Fuyuhiko. But this is gonna be hella short. I don't know what to do for this. This is more of an Imagine.))

--

Chihiro laid next to Izuru quietly as the other slept.

It was days like these Chihiro enjoyed.

Izuru was a quiet and observing person. Always so serious. But when he fell asleep, everything slipped away. He looked so vulnerable and not... Izuru.

Chihiro smiled as he watched Izuru sleep. Izuru was shirtless when Chihiro woke up, which had surprised him. Izuru had fallen asleep with a black male tank top on. Izuru was just wearing his sleeping boxers as he held Chihiro to him.

He must have gotten hot during the night and taken it off!

Chihiro smiled and scooted up some so he can put his head on Izuru's chest. He raised a hand up to draw small patterns on Izuru's chest, right in between the breast area and he swirled his finger in a curling cylinder down to his belly button. Chihiro could see his muscles twitch under his finger.

Chihiro giggled and ran it across Izuru's side and he could feel Izuru shift, probably from it tickling. He ran his finger back up and a hand went to push his away.

"Stop it..." A grumble came from Izuru as he tried to trap Chihiro in his arms and stop him from moving.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" Chihiro looked up to see red eyes baring into his green eyes.

"Yes, you did." Izuru rolled his eyes and closed them again.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Chihiro picked up the hand that laid across his chest, and kissed it. His shirt was Izuru's, a long black sleeved shirt that was way to big for Chihiro.

"It's not like it would matter." Izuru kissed Chihiro's head in return. "I would of woken up if you moved around to get up. Or just because you're awake."

"It's because of your super senses." Chihiro pushed himself up and he could feel Izuru's hands trail down his side's as he sat up.

"Maybe." Izuru snaked his arms back around Chihiro, keeping him next to Izuru. "Where are you going? You have no where to be today."

"I was going to go program." Chihiro turned to run a hand through Izuru's hair then pat his cheek.

"You're going to stay here with me." Izuru pulled Chihiro closer.

"Ahw... Alright. I'll stay for another ten minutes. Just remember my final is due soon." Chihiro laid back down and Izuru pulled him to be laying across his chest again.

"Good..." Izuru grumbled.

"I love you, Izuru." Chihiro mumbled.

"I love you too."

--

I got a Monaka Towa cosplay-