New Year's Birthday Melody - Izuru x Reader

--

New Year's Melody - Izuru x Reader (just a melody of songs. Plus it's the boy's birthday!))

--

"I need your love. I need your time. When everything's wrong, you make it right. I feel so high. I come alive. I need to be free with you tonight. I need your love."

"Ah, you're back." Izuru glanced at Y/n unenthusiastically as she walked in with a black box and a green box in her hands.

"Of course I'm back. What'd you expect?" Y/n scoffed and sat the boxes onto the old and half demolished table.

It was in the middle of the Tragedy and Y/n L/n, the Ultimate Ice Skater, had found herself near Towa City, trying to get away from Hope's Peak. From her class of lunatics. After months of hiding away, she had been inside of a small home inside of a housing district inside of the city, and the building collapsed, trapping her inside. She had called out for help as the broken wood slowly crushed her to death and her arm slowly bled out. Her cries for help drew someone to her, and when she saw black dress shoes come into her sight, and she looked up slightly to see long black hair meeting calves, she knew who it was.

"Kamakura-San." Her eyes where full of pain but she kept a strait face, trying to push herself up.

"... L/n-Chan." The emotionless boy's eyes trailed down to the broken pile of wood that trapped her and the sticky blood that pooled around her.

He pulled her out silently and helped her heal. He recognized her from a brief second he saw her once during the time Enoshima took over the school, slipping away like a shadow. She explained that she knew him before all of this and ended up following him around. He didn't care, per say. It gave him someone to have companionship even if she could be quiet and on a rare day, talking nonstop about her old life and ice skating. He's just too used to the silence and sarcastic comments now.

"Why did you bring two presents?" Izuru watched as she sat down on the other side of the couch, watching her closely.

"It's you and Hinata's birthday today." Y/n pointed to the presents. "They're birthday presents."

"But Hinata isn't here anymore." Izuru picked up the presents, slightly curious.

"Am I dreaming? Will I ever find you now? I walk in circles but I'll never figure out What I mean to you, do I belong? I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong and I feel so helpless here. Watch my eyes are filled with fear. Tell me do you feel the same. Hold me in your arms again."

"I..." She paused and Izuru looked up to see her looking sad and lost, looking to the side and at the floor. "I thought Hinata-Kun would want to be remembered and cherished even if he was gone."

Izuru leaned over and ruffled her recently cut short h/c hair.

He then turned and opened the black present, assuming it was for him. It had two necklaces in it. A red ruby one that was a hexagonal prism, about a centimeter thick and an inch long, the end going more into a cone like shape, mimicking a pencil or a crayon. The other was dog tags. They read out "Y/n L/n, Japan, International Ice Skating League."

"Those are my dog tags I had to carry around for my identification for competitions." Y/n smiled shyly. "And the ruby was one I've has since I was a kid."

Izuru nodded and moved to open Hajime's. Inside sat old pictures, a 3DS, and a card.

The old pictures had Y/n, Chiaki, a blond girl with blush marks on her face, and a brown haired boy who was Hajime. The names "Y/n, Chiaki, Hajime, and Natsume" where written in Y/n's handwriting. A couple more pictures held them in random places doing different things. Then the 3DS had a charger and one game, Animal Crossing, in it.