Love is Weakness - Izuru x Reader

--

--

Love is Weakness - Izuru x Reader ("Love is weakness" she growled.))

OLD PROMPT IS OLD AND CHANGED SLIGHTLY.

--

Izuru didn't do well with emotions.

In fact, the ravenette hates almost any emotions he felt.

He hated boredom. He hated being angry. He hated most forms of joy. He hated hate.

And most of all, he hated Love.

To Izuru, he didn't feel love until a female caretaker by the name of Y/n L/n got introduced to him. And he hated it.

The door opened with a small squeak like it always did, revealing that someone had came to see him. But their footsteps sounded lighter than his normal visitors.

Izuru looked up to see a girl bumping the door with her hip and had a tray of food in her hands.

"Oh! You're awake!" She smiled when she finally made it in and placed the tray down.

"... Who are you?" Izuru squinted at her.

"Y/n L/n." Y/n simply stated.

"Why are you here?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I got bored. Needed money. I got bored." She shrugged.

That was the second Izuru felt love his his heart.

He hated the feeling.

It felt good but drowning, like cough syrup dripping into his lungs, suffocating in slowly and filling his lungs up so he couldn't breathe.

That was months ago, though. Y/n still came almost everyday to care for him and talk to him, claiming she had nothing better to do. That he wasn't boring like her classmates.

"Kamakura-Sama!" Y/n opened the door, tray in hand. "I brought you soup that my classmate made! I thought you'd like some variety in your life."

Y/n moved around gracefully and Izuru stood up, his hair falling off the bed.

Y/n turned when he walked over, just noticing him and her eyes widened as he towered over her.

"Why do you do this to me?" Izuru asked and he watched her eyes flicker around nervously before going back to his face.

"W-what do you mean?" Y/n backed up more towards the wall, and Izuru followed and peered down at her.

"You make me feel." Izuru hissed from between his teeth.

"Love...?" Y/n's eyes widened again in realization. "Love is-!"

Y/n got cut off by a hand clasping itself onto her throat and pushing her up the wall.

"Love is weakness."

They said it at the same time, one being a dangerous growl that was low and daring, the other one being emotionless and truthful.

"You don't know anything." Izuru tightened his hand around her neck and she let out a sputter.

A new emotion flashed through him. Panic. Anxiety. Fear. It made him want to drop her and make sure that she was okay and not harmed.

"Why do you do this tO ME?!" Izuru raised his voice for the first time ever, and it shocked both of them as he swung his fist and it cracked the wall next to Y/n's head.

"Kamakura-Sama, please... Calm down!" Y/n brought a hand up to claw at Izuru's pale hand. "Y... You're panicking!"

Izuru growled and sat her down and removed his hand. But automatically after he pressed his arm onto her throat, trapping her against the wall again.

"Why...? Why you?" Izuru grumbled it and pressed his forehead onto hers.

"I'm one of the closest people you've had since the experiment. It's a psychological reaction. Besides, I'm a female and your past feelings were pushed away. Only your cardinal needs for survival were left to combine with your talents. You have sex based talents also. You'd be surprised what you have." Y/n explained in one large breath and looked up at him.

"You're okay. Love is really worthless."

Izuru leaned down and huffed before kissing her.

It was obvious that she was in shock but reacted quickly, kissing back.

They stayed like that for a minute before Izuru backed away and turned his back to her.

"Get out of my room. Out of my sight." He growled.

He could hear her snicker as she opened the door next to her.

"Don't worry, Moya Lyubov', love is worthless and you'll see that it's a beautiful worthless."

And she was gone, leaving Izuru in a annoyed ball of emotions.

Maybe love wasn't too worthless and worth a try.