Polarize - Fuyuhiko x Matsuno! Reader

--

Fuyuhiko x Matsuno! Reader - Polarize. (Osomatsu brothers, or the Matsuno's, are Reader's older brothers. Overprotective brothers. She looks rather close to the brothers except for the eyes. She is bittersweet about it. Tougou comes back. THE BROTHERS AND TOUGOU ARE FROM OSOMATSU-KUN AND OSOMATSU-SAN. GO CHECK IT OUT. AND LOOK UP TOUGOU FOR A REFERENCE ON WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE.)

--

-

(In order: Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu. Age and in picture)

 Age and in picture)

-

"Help me polarize, help me polarize, help me down"

Y/n was sitting quietly next to Sonia, Peko, Gundham, Fuyuhiko, Souda, Akane, and Chiaki when her phone went off. She looked at her phone and panicked.

"I'll be back!" Y/n smiled as she got up and quickly walked out of the apartment as she picked up the call. She sat down on the stairs that where at the back of her apartment building.

"Those stairs is where I'll be hiding all my problems"

"Y/n Imouto!" She heard an overly happy voice call out, one that would belong to Junko or Hajime.

"Totty." Y/n kicked the dirt that sat around the stairs. "What do you want?"

"Don't be so cold!" Y/n could tell her older brother was pouting.

"Todomatsu!" Y/n scolded, using his real name, and he laughed.

"I was calling to-" Before Totty could continue, a voice cut through.

"Y/n, who the Hell is this important to leave for?"

Y/n turned to see Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, her eyes wide as her hand slapped over the receiver to muffle their voices.

"Help me polarize, help me polarize, help me out"

"Y/N WHO IS THAT?!" Totty's voice yelled and she quickly moved the phone from her ear, flinching.

"Who the Hell is that?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Totty-" Y/n spoke into her phone before addressing the blond. "Fuyuhiko please, for the both of us just-"

"I'm sending Jyushimatsu over!" Totty declared and arguing and yellow erupted from the other side. 

"TOTTY DO NOT SEND JYUSHIMATSU!" Y/n yelled almost fearfully, getting dirty looks from her neighbors, who knew what that meant. Trouble.

"Too late~" Totty was obviously smirking at his accomplishments. 

"Y/n?" Fuyuhiko approached. "Is everything okay?"

"No! My brothers-" Y/n started but got cut off by a new voice coming from the phone.

"Tougou is back." It was Osomatsu.