Cops and Robbers - Criminal!Gundham x Cop!Reader

--

Cops and Robbers - Criminal! Gundham x Cop!Reader (Reader has been chasing Gundham for a while, as the Ultimate Police Officer, and Gundham is a masked criminal and he is actually a friend/acquaintance of Reader))

--

"If we catch a criminal, when we catch a criminal

"If we catch a criminal, when we catch a criminal."

Y/n gritted her teeth as she ran down the street, a masked criminal names Et Tenebrae. He was a criminal of multiple trades. From robberies, fights, hacking, raids. He had been bringing the Ultimate Police Officer into many chases of him getting her close and then swiftly getting away, like now.

El Tenebrae loved to catch the young police officer and tease her quietly as she tried to arrest him, then swiftly give a chase then vanish. If she was correct, his name loosely meant Dark One as he once told her, so if had made sense that he disappeared into the darkness.

Y/n saw him stop as he came to a dead end in an alley.

"El Tenebrae, I've finally got you. Just give up." Y/n walked closer to take in his looks again.

His black and grey hair was slicked back and a strand or two fell around his face from the run. He had a dark purple bandana wrapped around his mouth and nose, red and grey eyes peering at her from above it. He had a black shirt where the sleeves went to his elbow, showing his bandaged arms. His jeans where black and nice fitting. He was also rather tall. Most likely attractive outside if the criminal façade.

"Ah, Officer L/n..." His eyes gleamed deviously. "Long time no see."

"I just chased you out of a robbery." Y/n growled and brought out her handcuffs. "Just let me arrest you."

"Ah. I didn't notice." He chuckled and watched as Y/n approached him.

"Don't play around." Y/n stood about four feet away now and he towered over her.

"There's nothing we can do, but play cops and robbers."

El Tenebrae leaned down and put his forehead to her's and caught his hands.

"Better luck next time."

He quickly kissed her and pushed her away before scaling the fence that had created the dead end and left her shocked, standing in the dead end for her two Partners, Kyoko Kirigiri and the American named Sean Lazeau but went by Aki Lazeau (who both went to Hope's Peak for their field).

"Cops and robbers."

--

"We're at a revolution and we're baying for your blood."