Ishimaru x Reader - The Feeling of Color

--

The Feeling of Colors - Ishimaru x Reader (Reader is blind. Follows the original The Feeling of Colors I wrote.))

--

Y/n didn't mind being blind. It had its ups and downs. Like not being able to see how people look or seeing herself.

But one thing she did have, was the feeling of color.

Now, don't get her wrong, it sounds weird, but for her it made sense. Certain colors had certain temperatures. Red was a burning hot, orange is warm. Yellow is a room temputure/lukewarm, green is cool. Blue is cold, and purple is an odd warm cold feeling.

Her favorite colors had to be white and black and red. Black was a cold empty void, as white was cool and minty.

Y/n tended to keep it to herself. She didn't want people thinking she was a freak.

"N/n!" Y/n heard as she sat at her desk quietly. It was Junko Enoshima. Y/n could feel the warm minty feeling of her pink hair get close as Junko sat on Y/n's desk, her hot red finger nails clicking against the surface.

"Hello, Junko." Y/n smiled up at her and reached her hand out to hold her hand. "Pleasant being near you, like always."

"Such a flattering girl!" Junko placed her hand into Y/n's and smiled as the blind her absent mindedly played with her perfect nails and soft skin.

"Thank you." Y/n hummed.

"Oooh! By the way!" Junko chirped. "I saw Ishimaru talking to Oowada and Fujisaki about someone."

"Like what?" Y/n tilted her head in a confused manor. Who was he talking about?

"I think you!" Junko smirked as she saw the said Perfect walk into the room, looking flustered. Right on time. "I think he's going to come talk to you! Be back in a quicky!"

Junko slipped off of Y/n's desk, with a protest from the blind girl, and walked away, eyeing the Perfect as he timidly walked up.

"L/n... Hello." Ishimaru faced her. She could feel his hot red eyes looking into her clouded e/c own.

"Hello, Ishimaru!" Y/n put on a bright smile and tilted her head. "What's up?"

"Would you like to..." He paused. "Go on a date with me?"

"Of course!" Y/n smiled and reached out for his humid warm hand, signifying he was a pale tan.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed loudly and took her hand to kiss, making her giggle and pat his hand.

-

Y/n didn't see the tragedy, but the noises and commotion frightened her.

A Reserve Course student busted into the classroom that Ishimaru, Mondo, Fujisaki, and Y/n where hiding in. Y/n let out a yelp in surprise and held onto closer to the minty white pristine shirt of her boyfriend. She was shaking harshly as she heard Mondo attack the student, killing it.

"Mister Kirigiri should be coming to get us soon." Fujisaki informed them as she typed away on her keyboard, the keys clicking quickly.

The door opened again and that time it was Mister Kirigiri and two other men, who she couldn't identify. They lead them to the area where the others where. They where reinforcing the windows and doors to protect from the outside.

"Are you okay, Naegi?!" The shocked voice of Junko Enoshima rung out and Y/n turned to the voice, not hearing the rest of the conversation.

"Junko?" Y/n blindly waved out and she could feel Ishimaru shuffle to nudge her as Junko's heels clicked closer.

"Y/n! My darling!" Junko engulfed her in a hug and Y/n let a few tears drop down as she closed her eyes. "How are you holding up?"

"I just want this to stop." Y/n mumbled in the strawberry blonde's hair, enjoying the hot and minty feeling of the pink.

"I'm sorry, Y/n but we can't stop it." Junko stepped away and Y/n could feel Ishimaru's protective arms wrap back around her.

"Maybe one day we can, Junko. All of us will be happy again."

-

When Y/n woke up in a random room, it freaked her out. She tried to move around but ended up yelling as she tripped over an object. When something nearby her moved, that was when a screamed irrupted from her throat.

"HELP!" Y/n cried out and a gasp came from her front left.

"Are you okay?!" A panicked and obediently strained voice asked.

"N-no!" Y/n patted around to see if she could find her cane but didn't find it. She could feel the minty white blob she recognized as a person move.

"Are you blind?" The boy said bluntly and put his hands into hers, making her flinch at the feeling. He obviously had pale skin by the touch.

"Yes.. I can't see." He helped her up and let her hold onto him as he picked up what sounded like a paper.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled and paused. "We have to go to the gym."

Y/n could feel his burning red eyes boring into her face and she nodded.

-

After a week, and the day that Monokuma announced that their secrets would be revealed, Y/n and Ishimaru found themselves in the back of the library.

Y/n knew her secret already. It was put in braille but had words written under for non blind people.

"She is blind and can feel colors." It was plain and simple.

Y/n and Ishimaru had kept her disability to a secret and she told him one day about the colors, helping her be able to act like a normal person.

And right then, Y/n sat on Ishimaru's lap in the corner of the library.

"What color is this book?" Ishimaru guided her hand to a book and it felt cold.

"Blue. Its cold." Y/n explained and leaned her head into his shoulder.

"Good job." Ishimaru kissed her head.

"Hey... Have you ever kissed someone, Taka?" Y/n asked absentmindedly.

She felt him shuffle underneath her and tilted her head.

"No..." He trailed off.

Y/n turned and placed a hand onto his pale skin and searched for his lips. When she found them, she kissed them and smiled as he kissed back. She ended up threading her fingers through his hair and enjoying it.

Once they broke apart, Ishimaru declared that she should come out for at least being blind. And she agreed.

"I'm blind." Y/n made her eyes look down and she felt the mixed colors stare at her.

"That's so cool!" Asahina gushed and the others joined in.

"That explains a lot!" Naegi laughed.

Too bad the happiness was short lasted due to Mondo killing Fujisaki and leaving Ishimaru to be turned into Ishida.

Ishida treated Y/n differently. Almost like a inconvenience, but still royalty.

"Oh. Its you,Y/n!" Ishida called out as Y/n wandered into the cafeteria.

"Hello Taka." Y/n nodded and kept her head down. The minty white was overwhelming as well as her mixed emotions.

"Don't look so down!" Ishida explained.

"Hm?" Y/n looked up and tilted her head. She felt him move closer.

"Even though I changed and my hair is now white, you're still the colors of my day!" Ishida exclaimed and Y/n smiled sadly.

"Oh Taka. That's nice of you to say." Y/n hugged him, which to her surprise, made him freeze and she felt some of the minty white disappear and the cold dark void color of black come back.

"Y/n?" Ishimaru frowned as he looked down at her, tears spilling out of her useless eyes.

"You're back. I missed you." She sniffled.

"I missed you too my little colors."