Feel This Moment - Chiaki Nanami x Reader

--

Feel This Moment - Chiaki Nanami x Reader (follows the song. Reader hides inside of the castle a lot, as they are an AI that plays as a student, and one of them notices Reader in the castle and notifies the others. Reader transforms their outfit and it becomes a battle to get inside (which Nagito had already gone through) and Reader sends them through a video game like test. Chiaki makes it through. Through the Take On Me music parts, it's them running through the maze and mess so they can enter the castle. The book park is actually talking about video games for them. Reader is dressed up as a queen. Kinda like a boss battle.))

--

"Ask for money and get advice.
Ask for advice, get money twice."

E/c eyes watched from the front castle balcony as the white haired boy maneuvered past her traps. He had come to ask for her help.

The Ultimate Boss looked rather impressed as he luckily maneuvered around spears.

He had came with an offering of money and food for advice and help. She told him only as long as he could make it through her game would she them think about it. He accepted.

And now he had made it to the end and she allowed him inside.

"I'm from the dirty, but that chico nice."

"Why should I help you, Komaeda?" She sat in the throne lazily and she watched him as he stood up after bowing.

"I want to fill them with Hope." This received a snort from the Queen. "I want the Traitor to win."

"Ah. You're talking about the one connected to the outside." The Queen hummed and looked to her fingers. "She's not the only Traitor, as you call it."

"What do you mean, your highness?" Komaeda tilted his head.

"You see, your Traitor isn't the only one with their memories. They aren't the only one put into here to manage you all." The Queen tilts her head at him. "Let me tell you something. You are all also keeping me alive. But I bend the rules though."

Nagito looked confused. "You're a student?"

"Well, of course I am." The Queen scoffed. "I just don't need to be near you all. But also, if I help you, you must help me in my games."

"Deal." Komaeda shook her hand as she grinned. "This is a rather odd deal, My Queen. What are you?"

"The Ultimate Boss." She smiled.

"Like a video game?"

"Ah, smart." The Queen nodded and sat back in her throne.

"Video games must be special to you." Komaeda stepped back.

"Y'all call it a moment." The Queen shrugged. "I call it life."

-

"One day while my light
Is glowin', I'll be in my castle golden."

The Queen stood on the front balcony of the Nazume Castle, her castle.

Her lazy e/c eyes watched as the teenagers walked around her island, inspecting everything, and looking for Komaeda, who was hidden inside of the castle.

Automatically a girl caught her eye. She was sleepily wandering around the island. The Queen could see a video game hair clip holding back bangs and her pink bunny bag on her back.