Hospital - Fuyuhiko x Male!Reader

--

Hospitals - Fuyuhiko x Male!Reader (Reader is in the hospital since the first day, and they all had heard about the student, but has never seen them. Fuyuhiko gets sent to the hospital before it gets unlocked, and he starts to walk around, hearing a heart monitor, and finds him.))

--

"Monokuma!" Monomi shook slightly as the bear appeared.

"Ah! Almost all of you are here. Where's the seventeenth?" Monokuma looked around like he was expecting to find someone.

"Who are you talking about? Who are you?" Someone spoke up, and Monokuma grinned.

"I'm Monokuma! Your headmaster!" Monokuma gleefully shimmied. "And you all will have to play part of the Mutual Killing Trip!"

"W-what?!" All of the kids cried.

"Well, all sixteen of you all." Monokuma tilted his head. "The last one seems to be unavailable right now."

"Monokuma, is this the time to talk about Y/n?" Monomi shook slightly and tried to coax the bear into quieting down.

"Alright alright." Monokuma huffed. "We'll discuss this later."

-

Fuyuhiko groaned as his eye fluttered open. Where was he?

He looked around and saw the blank walls of a hospital room. He then reached a hand that was attached to an IV up to his right eye. It was bandaged.

Oh. He survived.

Fuyuhiko sighed. She really was dead. And he couldn't save her.

Fuyuhiko heard a quiet beeping and sat up. It wasn't coming from his room. There wasn't anything in his room that'd beep.

Fuyuhiko stood up carefully, adjusting the hospital gown before holding onto the IV holder and walking across the room. He opened the door and peered out.

A decently lit hallway met his eyes and he stepped into the cold air. Fuyuhiko shivered as he made his way towards the beeping noise. He passed many hospital rooms before he came across a more secluded room. The beeping was clear now, and right behind the door. What was behind there? No one else was supposed to be on this island yet. It wasn't unlocked. He could see the Monobeast from his window. Maybe someone else got injured?

Fuyuhiko grabbed onto the handle and turned it slowly before pushing it open. He was rather shocked at what he saw.

A boy, around the Class's age, laying on a hospital bed surrounded by monitors. He had short h/c hair that was wrapped with white gauze and laid on pale s/c skin. A oxygen mask was on his face, along with IV and cables coming from him.

Fuyuhiko pulled along his IV as he walked in, shutting the door behind him. The door shut with a soft click as he pulled a chair up.

Fuyuhiko sat on the right side of the boy, next to the half drawn curtains. A clipboard with patient papers. He glanced at the boy before picking up the clipboard.

"Y/n L/n. Age sixteen. Class 77. Title: Ultimate Seamstress. Diagnosis: Amnesia, Arrhythmia, and Comatose. Patient got into an accident the first day and was thrown into a cardiac arrest. Patient fell into a coma and finally woke up three days ago. Patient sleeps all day and seems to forgot everything like the others. Patient seems to be skittish, but open to his caretakers. Cannot be released back into the Class."

A picture of Y/n sat at the top of the page, him smiling in his Hope's Peak uniform. His eyes a dazzling e/c.

A rustling came from in front of Fuyuhiko and he looked up to see the boy's eyes opening slowly. They stared at the ceiling before blinking and noticing Fuyuhiko.