Bad Romance - Fuyuhiko x Reader

Slowly being just based off of the song and not a song fic.

--

Bad Romance - Fuyuhiko x Male! Reader (based off of the song. Reader is chasing after Fuyuhiko and Peko seems more protective than she normally is. Despair Island.))

--

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance. Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!. Caught in a bad romance."

Y/n stared at the laughing teenagers as they all splashed inside the water.

She couldn't go into the water because it gave her rashes, so she sat under a palm tree ontop of a towel and watched.

She was watching one person in particular though. Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu.

Yes, all of the boys looked pretty good, excluding Togami, but Fuyuhiko took the prize for her.

"Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah. Gaga oh-la-la! Want your bad romance."

"Ah, Y/n. I forgot you couldn't go into the water." Hajime smiled and sat next to her.

"Yeah. If you guys wanted a death, you would throw me into the water." Y/n smiled up at Hajime and glanced back to the Yakuza. It was almost surprising to see he was decently built, but he was a Yakuza. He was ought to be tough looking.

"Rah rah ah-ah-ah! Ro mah ro-mah-mah. Gaga oh-la-la! Want your bad romance."

"Hey, Y/n. You stare at Fuyuhiko a lot, I've noticed." Hajime looked up to the h/c-ette next to him as her face lit up red.

"Hajime!" Y/n turned and smacked his arm, puffing air through her cheeks angrily. This caught some of the closest people's attention.

"Hey! It's true!" Hajime laughed and pushed her small fists away. He then leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Just don't start thinking bad things, like things to do to him."

This made Y/n push him away and he snorted loudly before hitting the ground.

"I will not stand for this! Hajime!" Y/n cracked a laugh as he fell.

"Hey! What are you two doing?!" Y/n heard an angry voice call out.

"Nothing! I'm just pulling at her leg, Kuzuryuu." Hajime looked over to Y/n before mumbling. "She'd probably want you to pull her one day."

Y/n let out a squeal and punched his arm.

"Shut it!" She yelled and Fuyuhiko looked rather surprised at her actions. He had never seen the nice girl act so flustered and defensive. Whatever he said must really make her upset.

Fuyuhiko looked over to Pekoyama, who was closer and saw her eyebrows where raised, probably catching the words.

"Hajime I swear to god I'll lock you inside of your cottage and Monokuma won't be able to get you out." Y/n threatened him and Fuyuhiko let out a snort as he turned back to the water.

"That's murder, my dear."

-

"I want your ugly. I want your disease. I want your everything. As long as it's free."

It's been a week and someone finally died, that person being Togami followed by Teruteru.

And it had came evident to Y/n that Pekoyama knew about her crush on Fuyuhiko. Hell, the swordswomen even approached the Pianist about it.