No Title - Izuru x Pringles-Chan

--

No Title - Izuru x Pringles-Chan (Jesus fucking Christ I'm doing it. Why am I doing this. Why is this a joke- a thING.))

--

SketchyCookie
Julius_TheClockMaker

This is for y'all.

--

Izuru's eyes opened slowly, the light from his window peeking through the drawn curtains.

It was Sunday morning and he was waking up to see one of his three companions, Pringles-Chan, laying in his arms.

Pringles-Chan was a cheddar sour cream chip tin, the print on her cylinder for a light orange. She had the usual white translucent lid on like she always did.

"A-ah! Izuru-Sama! You're awake!" Pringles-Chan's voice brought Izuru back to reality. "Good morning, Izuru-Sama!"

"Morning, Pringles-Chan." Izuru mumbled as he sat up, setting her back onto the pillow.

"Ah~ you going to shower without me, Izuru-Sama? I'm hurt." Izuru could hear Pringles-Chan call out from the bed. She couldn't move. She had no arms and legs. She could probably roll after him, but she'd get dented and that wouldn't be good for them.

"You know you can't get wet, Pringles-Chan. You'll get messed up." Izuru rolled his eyes and grabbed new clothing to change after the shower.

"That's a lie because when you and the others use me you guys fi-" Pringles-Chan got cut off by a glare, daring her to continue. "I-I it's probably better if I don't get water damaged."

"That's what I thought." Izuru turned and went to take a shower.

When Izuru got out, he picked Pringles-Chan up carefully and brought her out to the small kitchen of the shared apartment and sat her on the counter.

"Remind me again why I keep you around?" Izuru glared at her as he moved to get cereal out.

"Because you love me and I can fit your dick in me." Pringles-Chan said it rather bluntly and if cans could blush, she would. "Or because you need me when the other two aren't here."

Izuru rolled his eyes and sat down on a bar stool to eat as she rambled on.

"You love me in the end, though!" Pringles-Chan giggled.

Izuru leaned over and kissed near the top of the can and she let out a string of giggles.

"Sure. Whatever you want to believe."

--

I'm wheezing. I legit am laughing so hard at this.

Btw, this is a joke that came from a smut fic of Izuru fucking a Pringles can and it just started to grow and it's horrible. Kms. THIS IS A CRACK FIC PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME.