Halloween Special - Prey - Junko x Reader

--

Prey - Junko Enoshima x Reader (Late Halloween Special. Not the follow up.)

-

Claw like nails loudly scratched on the walls, occasionally running over the metal plates that would be on the walls now and then. High heels clicked with another set of footsteps.

"Y/n~" The voice was singsong and female.

"Come out, come out, Y/n! Miss Junko wants you!" Another voice, male and annoying, called out.

Y/n held her breath as the scratching and footsteps approached the random classroom she was in. The smell of dead corpses evident.

Someone had killed the Reserve students, starting with her closest friends. Then it was her class, which luckily she wasn't there for. She was in her dorm, running late, when Makoto Naegi bust into the room, bleeding and wounded, claiming that almost everybody was dead and that the 77th class had joined the attacker. Then he collapsed and she ran. She could see two figures down the hallway watching her before they took off after her.

But once she hid she knew exactly who it was. Junko Enoshima and Monokuma. The girl from her class and a boy from the second Primary Course class.

"Ney, Y/n! It isn't polite to hiiiide!" Y/n held her breath as her sharp nails where right outside. Then they hit the door and bumped it open, making them stop.

SSSsssssrck! The nails where abruptly taken off.

"Ah! This is where you ran off to!" Junko giggled and pushed open the door.

Y/n was hiding inside of a cabinet, tears streaming down her face. She could hear a small and quick conversation of her telling Monokuma to stay outside and her heels clicking in.

"Ney, come out little Rabbit." Y/n could hear Junko pushing things around, almost violently. Then her voice came again, more malice laced in. "Come. Out."

Y/n jumped and covered her mouth as a small whimper came out as the crashing came closer. Why did Junko want everybody dead? What did they do?

"Found you!" Junko exclaimed as she threw open the cabinet that Y/n was in, making her scream.

"Y/n, Y/n! Stop screaming!" Junko forced a hand onto the smaller girl's mouth, making her freeze and look wide eyed at Junko.

"Why must you run from me, my love?" Junko pouted. "I got rid of all of my obstacles!"

Y/n took in Junko's look. Around her mouth was blood, her eyes red instead of an ocean blue. Her nails where even almost claws. Then it clicked. Everyone had their throats ripped out or was bitten almost fatally. Junko wasn't human. Junko was something else.

"I am going to take away my hand. Do not scream or I will knock you out." Junko removed her hand slowly.

"W-what are you?" Y/n's voice quivered.

"A succubus vampire hybrid. My mother was a succubus. My father... Was once a vampire." Junko pulled Y/n from the cabinet and pulled her against herself once Y/n's feet where on the ground. "You could say that's why I'm so obsessive. Mates are a major thing for Vampires."

Y/n made a small choked noise in fear. She was crying again.

"Don't cry my love!" Junko almost sneered. "How Despairing!"

"W-why me?" Y/n whispered it.

"Because I love you! We where meant to be!" Junko grinned. "And you WILL be mine!"

Junko smashed her lips onto Y/n's. She was going to keep Y/n safe. To herself. That even meant she had to kill everybody.

"You will be mine. Forever." It came out creepily.

"Happy Halloween, my love."