Hopelessly Jealous - Junko Enoshima x Reader

--

Junko x Reader - Hopelessly Jealous (Junko is Despair obsessed. Reader is best friends with Makoto Naegi, the Hope of the class. It makes her blood boil seeing her with Naegi. FIRST FEMALE x READER. AHH. Just gonna ignore the fan fictions I promised to make and that y'all voted on until I truly have to do them. Q^Q I have to do them eventually. I will I promise.))

--

Junko watched as Y/n excitedly talked to her best friend, who was Makoto Naegi. He talked animatedly and she nodded and smiled, soaking up his words of Hope without a second thought.  Most of them where words of affection and praise aimed towards the short girl. 

Y/n was the Ultimate Baker, and the crush of Junko Enoshima. She had a lavender sweater that was pulled over a white button up on. Her jeans where black along with a snug beanie that flattened her hair around her glasses.

Junko sighed as she watched Naegi pat Y/n's head, making the short girl's eyes light up. 

"Are you alright, Junko?" Junko heard her sister ask from beside her.

"Ney, Mukuro." Junko ignored the question. "Do you think Y/n is with Naegi?"

Mukuro looked to the H/c-ette. She was fiddling with the hem of her sweater.

"They do not seem like it. Why do you ask, sister?" Mukuro looked back to Junko.

"Ah, no reason!" Junko smiled brightly at her sister and held her hand up at a ninety degree angle, palm up, then waved it at her. "I just don't get how she can stand his Hope."

This made Mukuro look back at the pair of best friends as he teased her about being so timid. Maybe Y/n was more important to Junko than Junko or Mukuro thought.

"No idea, my sister." 

-

"Ah! Y/n-Sama!"

Y/n turned, smiling, to the strawberry blond who flung herself at Y/n.

Y/n caught her with a shocked smile, stumbling and causing Naegi to yell in surprise.

"Hello, Junko!" Y/n stood up strait, hoisting up the taller female and smiling.

Junko smiled brightly as she pushed her cheek to Y/n's, staring into her eyes.

"Why don't you hang out with me, today?" Junko pouted.

"Ah..." Y/n glanced at Naegi, who smiled nervously and waved her off. "Sure."

"Thank you!" Junko smiled as she grabbed Y/n's hand to drag her away.

Junko had ended up bringing Y/n to a clothing store. And currently, Junko was hanging cloths in her own dressing room next to Y/n's to try on, rambling on and on.

"And I have noooooo idea how you can stand Naegi. You two are almist inseparable! Are you dating the Hope kid?" Junko was now slipping on a black dress and Y/n was trying on jeans.

"No! We're not! He's my best friend, Junko. Like a older brother." Y/n laughed at the idea. "He is just optimistic."

"Well," Junko loudly and quickly zipped up her dress. "I don't like seeing you with him sometimes."

"Are you jealous, Junko?" Y/n smiled as she stepped out of her dressing room to look in the big mirror.

Junko stepped out next to her, capturing Y/n's attention of Junko's beautiful body.

"Is that what it's called? It's quite Despairing!" Junko put an arm around her.

"This is why I'm friends with both of you." Y/n looked up to Junko. "Devious in your own ways."

"Ah, but do we have to be just friends?" Junko looked down at her and took her face in her hands.

"What do you-?" Before she could finish, Junko pressed her lips to hers.

Junko pulled back and patted her head before going back into the dressing room.

"You know what I mean~!"

Y/n went red in the face and went quickly to change. "J-Junko!"

"After this I'll take you to a café!" Junko gushed, personality switching.

This earned a small squeak from Y/n as she quickly struggled into hey normal clothes.

-

Extra

-

"Did you notice how skittish L/n is around Enoshima?" Kyoko looked from the two girls to Naegi

"Yeah. They're saying I think." Naegi sighed.

"What? You jealous?" Kyoko raised her eyebrow.

"I'm just happy for her." Naegi smiled at Kyoko, not voicing his concern.

Kyoko nodded. "I see."

----

There will be a follow up story where reader stands in as the guy who wipes Junko's memories, but he dies because he is her close friend. And reader is the first member of the Despair, but not Despair??