Friends - Izuru x FF!Reader

--

Friends - Izuru x Future Foundation!Reader (Based off of song. Reader dies RIP))

--

"Girl, tell me what you're doing on the other side."

Izuru watched the team of Future Foundation members as they rushed into a nearby building.

In the middle of the armed men was two well dressed members, a girl and a boy.

If Izuru was correct, the boy was Makoto Naegi, the survivor of Junko's first Killing Game. The other one, the girl, he didn't recognize. Her long h/c hair was braided into a braid that seemed to only start around the bottom of her head. She had two strips of hair framing her face on each side. Her bangs hunger over her forehead.

The girl was wearing the normal black uniform that the Foundation made them wear, but she had colorful bracelets on her right wrist and black tights.

Izuru watched as the girl looked around the area, like she knew they were being watched.

Izuru searched his memory for the girl until he finally got a quick memory.

"Chisa.." The girl was dragged by Nagito along with Chiaki to the statue, where Nagito got shot.

"Y/n. Get Nanami and Komaeda out of here." Chisa hissed at the scared girl.

Izuru had only seen her once when Junko mentioned there being a sister of one of the head Hope's Peak members. Sakakura was his name.

Y/n looked behind Chisa to Izuru and Junko before turning away and somehow picked up Nagito and threw him over her back with a grunt and grabbed Nanami's hand before running up the steps.

"What a beautiful girl you had there, Sensei." Junko smiled and twirled a long lock of strawberry blonde hair in her fingers, gazing at it before looking to Chisa with a grin. "Isn't she your dear Sakakura-San's little sister? Y/n L/n?"

"Leave her out of this, Enoshima." Chisa stood her ground.

"If I do note, Juzo follows her around. I'd be a shame if they got..." Enoshima held her pointed fingers close, then yanked the right one away from the left. "Separated."

Izuru remembered the situation clearly now.

She was the younger sister of the Future Foundation president, if Izuru was correct. He remembered following her around for a month before having to move to Touwa City, where he eventually forgot her.

"You weren't too boring..." Izuru swore he saw her look at him right before she went into the building, Naegi putting a hand on the small of her back to guide her, a small fire lighting inside of him. "I wonder if you've gotten dull."

"And so, just tell me what you're doing with that other guy."

Izuru moved buildings so he could watch closer.

He could see Naegi keep an arm or hand on her the whole entire time, like he was trying to protect her.

Izuru frowned as they walked to a staircase before Y/n stopped and leaned over a small pile of rubble before lifting a small child out of it.

Naegi smiled and moved over to talk to the child kindly.

To Izuru, they looked like a family. Just the fact of that made his blood boil.