[AU] New Rival Elimination - Yandere-Chan!Nagito Komaeda x Senpai!Hajime Hinata

--

[AU] New Rival Elimination - Yandere-Chan!Nagito Komaeda X Senpai!Hajime Hinata (DOES ANYONE ELSE FOLLOW YANDERE SIM AND YANDEREDEV?? LIKE, THAT NEW VIDEO KILLED ME BUT GIVES ME IDEAS. The original video got taken down?? SO have Kub Scoutz's video. It shows the clip. And also, I originally put Chiaki as Osana but then chose not to. You'll see the alternate death scene where I kept Chiaki as Osana. DOESN'T ACTUALLY SHOW HINATA AND NAGITO GETTING TOGETHER. Just sweet ol' death.))

--

Roles:

Senpai - Hajime Hinata

Yandere-Chan - Nagito Komaeda

Osana - Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

Rival-Chan - Natsumi Kuzuryuu

Info-Chan - Junko Enoshima

Nemesis-Chan - Mukuro Ikusaba

Riku - Souda Kazuichi

Kokona - Sonia Nevermind

Oka - Gundham Tanaka

Musume - Ibuki Mioda

Pipi - Chiaki Nanami

Ryuto - Chihiro Fujisaki

Yui - Sato

-

"Aaah~." Nagito sighed as he stared from the roof onto the courtyard in his usual place, his legs dangling through the railing as took a bite of his sandwich. "Do you see my Senpai? Isn't he wonderful, Souda-Kun?"

"He is nice, Komaeda. If you just talked to him, he'd accept you as a friend." Souda rolled his eyes at his obsessive friend and looked at another person who stood twenty feet away from Hajime Hinata, Nagito's proclaimed 'Senpai'.  "Miss Sonia will always hold my heart."

"She is rather nice. I believe she either likes Gundham or Senpai. But don't worry. I'm sure that she's pinning after Gundham, and I can deal with him." Nagito took a bite from his sandwich and Souda frowned, not commenting on it. "By the way, where is Chiaki?"

"She's still upset over Ibuki-Chan going missing. She might be in the computer lab with Fujisaki." Souda tossed a chip into his mouth and frowned. "I wonder what happened to Natsume. She's a decent girl."

Nagito didn't answer, knowing the morbid truth of where Ibuki Mioda was. She was tied in his basement, her mental state slowly deteriorating for his plan. He needed to get Sonia to love Souda. Ibuki was the child of a loan shark that Sonia's father borrowed money from. He didn't care for her. She had befriended his Senpai so it wouldn't be good for her to get too close.

Nagito watched as one boy slowly chewed out his Senpai. The only person who currently posed a large threat.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu.

He slipped a note into Fuyuhiko's locker and he watched him open it before lunch started, reading it over and nodding.

He simply stated that he knew who killed his sister, Natsume. 

Of course, he had set it up the murder. He made sure that Sato had gotten the idea of killing the girl. He went with her and got her cornered into the Light Music Clubroom. With exchanging Panty Shots to Enoshima, she dropped them out of the window of her control room and he got the blunt weapon of gravel for Sato, and she beat the girl to death. Of course he helped clean the evidence, but Fuyuhiko still caught wind that it had something to do with the group of girls who always had to do with his sister. 

You would think that Natsume being the daughter of a Yakuza boss would make her a hard target, it didn't. The hardest part was completing the mission and dodging Mukuro Ikusaba as she tried to kill him.