Nagito Komaeda x Reader - Irresistible

It's 11:30. You can have tomorrow's story today. ((:

--

Trash Can x Reader - Irresistible (I promised myself I'd never do Nagito. But here we are. Hate him but love him with a love hate passion. But this song by Tempo Shark fit it))

--

“Heels like pistols got you on tiptoe, riding high with a loaded smile.”

Y/n watched as Nagito laughed out after the trial ended.

“Ah, they've become stepping stones for Hope. We can over come Despair.” Nagito clapped and Y/n sighed.

She had gotten close to the Hope boy and now she felt like she was drowning more as she realized how messed up he truly was.

“Ah, Y/n-chan! Don't you agree?” Everybody's eyes shifted to her as she was addressed.

“Depends on how you look at it.” Y/n turned and walked out of the room. She could feel his sick grin on the back of her head.

Once she out, she headed straight to Nagito's cottage and pushed the door open and waited for him.

“Ah. I knew you'd come here.” She heard his voice and tuned from his desk to see him stalking up to her.

“You know this whole week has been crazy.” Y/n tilted her head and he put a hand around her neck.

“As crazy as me?” Nagito kissed her on the lips and smiled as he backed off.

“Not close enough.” She smirked.

-

“Makes me laugh, you are such a joker.”

“Where's Nagito?” Y/n frowned as she looked around the dinning room.

“Uhm…. Totally not tied up somewhere.” Souda scratched his head.

-

“Souda what the hell?!” Mahiru sighed. “I'll bring him food again today.”

Y/n watched silently as she picked up the tray.

“No… I'll do it.” Y/n stood up and took the tray.

“I'll stand outside, alright? To make sure he doesn't do anything.” Hajime got up and followed her down.

She pushed the door open and walked in. Hajime stayed outside and her heels clicked loudly as she approached.

Nagito was laying on the ground, grinning as she sat the food down.

“Finally came to see me?” He grinned.

“You’re sick when you joke but you’re cruel to be kind.”

“No one wanted me to see you. Even now Hinata is outside.” Y/n sat down next to him.

“He was near you? You don't deserve that. He doesn't deserve that.”

“Love you best when you are savage and bitter. Give me more, your kiss, my favourite taboo (ooh).”

“Shut up.” She growled and tugged him by his hair to kiss him. She could feel him chuckle as she pushed back.

“Same as always, my love.” Nagito laughed as she stood up.

“I can't be seen interacting with you once they let you go. You're going to be alienated.” Y/n stood up and walked towards the door.