Ishimaru x Male!Reader - Love Me, Love Me, Love Me

(I live for the part where Karamatsu gets added in until the "I'm sorry"))

--

Ishimaru x Male!Reader - Love Me, Love Me, Love Me. (Follows the song.))

--

"Distantly far away, far away long ago a coiled necklace"

Y/n didn't know when it first happened. It was so long ago.

On Y/n's neck laid a necklace that almost no one could see. It was a black choker that held a single red gem at the front.

It had just appeared on him one day, constricting his neck painfully as he panicked more and more.

Y/n had just lost his closest friends to some new person in his class and it caused a tear in his heart to appear. Y/n had woken up to the choker laying peacefully on his neck the next day.

"“I want people, I want people,” it cried, this cursed necklace."

Once the necklace had started taking full effect, Y/n had become an anxious mess that would jump group to group, trying to get the necklace to silence.

But after years of dealing with people, Y/n grew spiteful and distant from everybody, always trying to be the best over everybody. To fill the void and make up for the pain.

"Don’t get angry. Don’t abandon me. Don’t go anywhere."

Y/n was now in highschool, more specifically Hope's Peak Academy, as the Ultimate Scholar.

Y/n had made some friends and now he was staring at the group as they stared at him, shocked.

"I... I don't usually make friends. There's a good reason. This always happens." Y/n mumbled out. "I'm sorry..."

"Hey."

"It's... Fine. You're just stressed and not used to being with people." Makoto pat Y/n on his back. "We forgive you."

Y/n gave an empty smile towards the group before turning back to his work.

If you asked him personally, he didn't truly care about them besides they made the necklace quiet.

"Fasten it tightly, til you could throw up, so there aren’t, there aren’t any people here."

Y/n let out a choked noise as he grabbed onto the choker that tightened itself around his neck as he was curling in on himself.

He sat on his shins in the school bathroom, leaning over his lap and clawing at the ever strong ribbon that choked him. He had tears pouring out of his eyes, jaw locked open as he tried to breathe. He knew that he was ruining his uniform, but that didn't matter right now.

Y/n felt his nails dig into his skin painfully as he tried to get the choker off.

Then the door opened.

"Are you alright?!"

Instantly, the voice made the choker listen more than Y/n had ever felt it loosen for one person. This boy, whoever it was, was worth almost ten friends.

"Why is this choker on you so tight?!" The boy sounded distressed as he pulled Y/n up and tried to remove the choker.

"S-stop!" Y/n coughed and looked up blurred eyed at the boy.