Soft Spot - Fuyuhiko x Reader

--

Fuyuhiko x Reader - Soft Spot (Reader Cry's really easily. Like, say something in the wrong tone and she cries. She's just soft and too pure for this world.))

imjustagirlonastroll fic trade thingy

--

Did Fuyuhiko have soft spots? Maybe. Did Y/n know them? No. Did she want to know them? Definitely.

Ever since she started to see the blond boy from her class around town more, he peaked her interest.

She knew he obviously never noticed her. He probably didn't even know she was in his class.

Y/n,the Ultimate Baker, was a soft and kind girl. She stood around 5 foot, being double runted on both sides of her family. She was a beautiful personality, being polite, timid, social in new situations. But one thing she couldn't stand, was any anger or sadness being directed towards her. If you raise your voice with and distaste, she'd most likely cry.

But of all things Y/n had to do, was get noticed right after a confrontation.

"Hey! Watch it!" The angry voice hissed at her. She looked up quickly to see some brunette girl frowning at her. "You could have fallen!"

"I-I'm sorry!" Y/n bowed quickly before running off. She took a deep breath and frowned.

That was when she saw Fuyuhiko. He was talking to some boy with brown hair and a Ahoge she saw around school before.

Fuyuhiko was wearing just a simple Hope's Peak hoodie and sweatpants. The other boy was wearing a short sleeved white button up, a green scarf, and black, most likely skinny, jeans.

Y/n turned her head down right before she could see Fuyuhiko look at her. She never saw him looking at her.

Y/n walked quietly down the sidewalk, keeping her eyes on her feet and the few around her until she bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't-" Y/n looked up to see Fuyuhiko and the boy. She automatically tensed up.

"Watch where you're going." Fuyuhiko hissed it, annoyance seething from him.

"I-I am sorry!" Y/n basically cried out, mortified. It went against her usual self. "I-I didn't mean to!"

Fuyuhiko looked shocked as he watched the shorter girl tear up. Did he truly do something wrong? He knew she was sensitive, and people warned him to be nice to her.

"H-hey! Don't cry!" Hajime seemed to panic and put a hand out, only to see her flinch away. This struck Fuyuhiko in the heart, as he actually had one.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Fuyuhiko mumbled it and pulled the girl into a hug, with slight protest coming from her mouth.

"I- it's my fault!" Y/n teared up more.

"Hey, I wasn't paying attention any more than you." Fuyuhiko almost cooed it to her. "And I yelled at you.

Y/n stood still for a minute before wrapping her arms around him. He scared her, yes. But she just realized she found his weakness. Tears and pain of innocent people.

And it was something she'd use on her soon to be boyfriend in the future.

--

(It's so quick I'm so sorry.))