Double Edged Sword - Pekoyama x Reader

--

Double Edged Sword - Pekoyama x Reader ("Please help me" then smiled as if nothing happened. Hugging prompt. Reader has multiple personality disorder. Acts like Touko/Syo, but they never see her change. They just see her in different forms. Sometimes the other can speak while the other is out. The bad side knows she is being tracked down, and Pekoyama saw her pass out and the Syo equivalent come out. Kirakira-Chan is actually Reader's second personality. She can speak fluent English, Japanese, and Spanish. For her uniform reference, just google "Uniform 5 Yandere Simulator".))

--

"H-haha. Yes. I guess you could say that." 

Y/n was standing with Peko Pekoyama, Sonia Nevermind, Hajime Hinata, and Ibuki Mioda in the library. They where holding different books and magazines in their hands. Y/n was holding onto an art magazine, Ibuki had a music instrument book, Peko had a book on old sword masters, Hajime just had a brochure on the Island, and Sonia had a magazine on Serial Killers.

"I just think it is amazing! Two of the most famous Serial Killers are in Japan!" Sonia giggled. "Kirakira-Chan, who may just be a copy cat, and Genocider Syo!"

"They do seem interesting.  What are they known for, again?" Hajime smiled shyly.

"Genocider Syo crucifies their victims with their scissors, and writes Bloodbath Fever next to them. Then Kirakira-Chan swears a Sunny Witch ♪ Esper Itou-chan mask, fights for Justice, and says, The center of justice that is pierced by justice! The lead star of justice that shines in the night sky! That would be me...Sparkling Justice!" Sonia smiled and Peko nodded.

"One kills most likely to kill, and the other kills people who deserve to be killed?" Peko hummed and her eyes lingered on Sonia before going back to her book.

"Ibuki thinks its cool also!" Ibuki cheered then draws back timidly and puts her finger to her mouth. "Not really in our situation though. Ibuki would be scared if they where here."

"Didn't the file of the First Mutual Killing have something about a Serial Killer being among them?" Hajime tilted his head.

"Ah! Yes! They did! I believe it was Genocider Syo!" Sonia smiled brightly. "I would of LOVED to be there to see her!"

"What do you think, Y/n?" Peko's voice being directed at Y/n made her jump.

"A-ah, I think its rather interesting. Syo was rather nice." Y/n pushed her glasses up her nose and gave a shy smile. Her deadly secret had lead her to meet Genocider Syo. Syo was snarky sometimes, but was rather kind when she was being civil.

"Oh!" Sonia gasped. "You've met her?!"

"I-I mean." Y/n's eyes widened. "I ran into her once! I knew Fukawa!" 

"Hey hey, Y/n! That's coooool!" Ibuki smiled and clapped.

"Was-" Hajime was cut off by the night time announcment, and it forced them to all go back to their cottages.

Y/n was the first to shove her book away and run back, trying to avoid the questions. She unlocked her cottage and ran in, going to bed automatically.

But when she woke up, once again, a numb shock filled her and darkness came, making her fall and face meet the carpet.

-

"Uhg." A groan came from the girl, the red carpet filling her sight as she pushed herself up. Her next words coming out in her first language.  "Que pasó? (What happened?)"

She stood up and looked around, her surroundings didn't click at first until she saw the monitor and groaned. The other one had gotten them back to sleeping quarters.