[Spoilers?] Please Survive - Ouma x Male!Reader

Ultimate Martyr

Ultimate Martyr

--

[Spoilers] Please Survive - Ouma x Male!Reader (Reader is best friends with Ouma and tries to talk him out of going into the Killing Game Show, that Team Danganronpa are bad people trying to get views and that he could die. Reader can't stop him and he goes in. Reader watches the game and then begs Team Danganronpa to let him in halfway through and Reader dies in place of Ouma, being self sacrificing and remembering. Death sequence is as close as I remember Ouma's death to be. I haven't been able to view it due to being at school when it was written. He was given the ultimate of Ultimate Martyr, or basically self sacrificer. Use the sweet Ouma Headcannon.))

--

"Ouma..." Y/n stared at Ouma as he typed in his computer, filling out the form in his screen.

"L/n! Think of how fun it'd be!" Ouma smiled brightly at Y/n.

Y/n L/n lived in a world where millions of people looked up to fictional games and created a Killing Game Show based off of it. They would choose sixteen students, one being part of their team, and wipe their memories before sending them in to kill eachother. They would even insert fake memories and "talents". In Y/n's opinion, it was worthless and should be taken down. No one should have to do it.

"Kokichi. This is a bad idea. What if you get picked?" Y/n slid closer to his best friend and brought his legs up to peer over them.

"Y/n! They already chose fourteen! If I never submit it now, they'll never accept me! They even accepted the scientist's robot as a student!" Ouma pouted at Y/n. "Why are you so against this?"

The Ouma that Y/n knew was sweet and loving. He was a devious prick at times, yes, but he was a generally good person. He would protect Y/n whenever a certain group of upperclassmen messed with him. He would die for Y/n and everybody knew this.

"I know! But there's still such a small possibility to get in." Y/n leaned his head on Ouma's shoulder.

"I thought you liked this show?" Ouma turned to look at Y/n after he typed in an Ultimate. The Ultimate Supreme Leader.

"I do I guess, but not when my best friend can die!" Y/n forced tears to brim his eyes and pouted. If he had a talent, it would be the Ultimate Actor. He could push tears out and fake everything perfectly.

"Ahw, Y/n! I'll win for you! I promise!" Ouma wrapped his arms around his best friend, patting his back. "Don't worry!"

"Kokichi, please. Don't do this." Y/n pressed his face into Ouma's chest.

"Wups... Sorry Y/n-Kun! I sent it!"

-

Y/n stared in shock as Ouma screamed with excitement.

A letter came in the mail from Team Danganronpa.

Ouma ran up to Y/n and ripped it open. They both read it before Ouma screamed in joy and Y/n finally knew what they meant by feeling Despair.