Fuyuhiko x Reader - Stronger Than You

--

Fuyuhiko x Reader - Stronger Than You (BACKGROUND INFO: actually follows the Ultimate Daydream idea. Reader is Ultimate Daydream. But his body died in the middle of the original going on the island, BASED OFF OF FIRST TIME'S FAILURE ALSO. Song: https://youtu.be/gF0zPOGw3Y4))

--

"I didn't know what I got myself into. Somehow I can't go back even if I really wanted to. So what more can I do?"

Y/n stood across from Fuyuhiko. Her body had died months ago, or so she remembered now.

She was given Admin powers to keep her Avatar alive. She had broken everything. She wanted dearly to go back to the real world. But she couldn't.

"Here in the end it's just me and you."

Y/n smiled sadly at Fuyuhiko. Her lover stood red eyed, tears falling down his face. She had remembered everything.

"I never wanted to play by all the rules. A knife in hand. I'm playing out the part of the fool."

Everybody else remembered everything from their past lives, reality slowly coming back to them with every new phase. Well, she called them phases. She never liked to learn what this truly was and what happened.

"So here we go. You can judge me thoroughly. It's too late for apologies."

"It was you." Fuyuhiko gritted it out. "You killed her!"

"I never remembered it. It just came back to me." Y/n felt tears brim her eyes. "I didn't want to."

"Go ahead and just hit me since you're able!" Y/n gritted it out, her arms opening wide.

"We know my determination is unstable!"

Fuyuhiko gritted his teeth, contemplating whether or not to do so.

"I'm not even mad because I keep on dying." Y/n has died eight times by different people. Last time she killed everybody in an angry flash. "But I don't even know why I'm trying."

"Why won't you let us go?" Fuyuhiko took a step forward. "I loved you."

"This isn't what I want. Yet it's what I asked for." Y/n held out her arms to motion to the beach house, Peko standing to the side, watching. "Curiosity over all my morals."

"I took away our perfect happy ending." Y/n walked up slowly, putting her hands onto his cheeks, tears streaming down her own now. She didn't mean to kill Natsume. She was with Seiko. She dragged there with her for back up. She tried to stop Seiko. Tried to hit Seiko, but instead hit Natsume.

"Resetting the world despite the warnings."

And now, Y/n held something harder on her shoulders.

-

"Ah, but one of us don't have a body to go back to now. Well, Chiaki never had one." Junko smiled and looked at her nails.

"Enoshima." Naegi shot a glare at her. "Do not mention this now."

"Oh! And leave the Despair for our survivors to wake up and notice she never did and never would?" Junko smirked at Naegi.

"What are you talking about?!" Souda frowned.

"Remember how one of you had a heart attack and disappeared from their hospital bed, then randomly appeared okay the next day?" The giant Junko twirled it's hair as the one on the cellphone smirked.

"It was me..." Y/n looked up. She could see panic in everybody's eyes.

"Correct! Your body was ridden with disease. A heart disease. They already had you on a life line. Then your body stopped working. They scrambled to save your avatar. To save YOU. It'd cause trouble for you to just disappear, wouldn't it?" Everybody looked at Naegi.