Gundham x Reader - Trophies

--

Trophies - Gundham x Reader (Humans keep deer antlers as prizes when they kill them. Angels keep Demon horns. Demons keep Angel wings. Gundham is a Demon who's horns don't show. He has a large collection of wings he said are taxidermy from birds that died under his care, but are angel wings. Reader is an Angel that has a collection of Demon horns that she says are hunting trophies passed down to her. They're Demon horns.))

--

"This is a nice collection of horns. What animal are they?"

Y/n looked up to see Hajime looking closely at one of the many pairs of horns she had up on display. Gundham sat cross legged from her, just looking up.

"Buffalo? They where given to me as a gift." Y/n smiled up at him. She knew it was a blatant lie.

Y/n was an Angel. She descended from a great Arch Angel. Her wings where white and big. Very beautiful. Angels and Demons have been killing each other for years. All of the horns where trophies from a Demon she killed.

"They're beautiful." Gundham smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Why thank you, Gundham." When Y/n said that, his face went pink and he shoved his scarf to just under his eyes.

Y/n liked Gundham. She had feelings that as an Angel, she probably shouldn't have. She was part human still, so the emotions tended to get in the way.

"You two are so cute." Hajime smiled and sat down. Y/n looked down at her notebook and smiled. "But it reminds me of Gundham's taxidermy wings."

"Well, let's get back to work." Y/n frowned. Gundham had wings? He could be a Demon, maybe.

-

"I like you, yknow?" She whispered as she hugged the taller and loud boy.

"I like you too." He smiled back.

-

Y/n felt tense. She could feel a Demon's presence nearby. It happened often. They'd unconceal for a second then reconceal. It was driving her mad.

Y/n then heard a flutter and looked down to see a glowing silver feather. A mission.

Y/n picked up the feather and felt a jolt.

"A Demon resides in your area. You must find and kill him before he hurts anyone." The voice was eery but melodic. The voice of an angel.

Y/n nodded before dropping the feather down the back of her shirt. It automatically connected to her wings, a singular long and bright silver feather among white and golden feathers.

Y/n started to walk up to her school, bringing her small golden handle that turned into a weapon; a beautiful Scythe that had a long handle and a beautiful white blade that glowed softly.

She could feel the Demon at full power, and the Demon could feel her also.

The school was almost empty, as it was before school. She approached one of the corridors and pulled out her scythe. The Demon was nearby.

Once she turned the corner, something flew past her face. She quickly reacted. Her wings came out gracefully, blooming out from behind her and raising into the air, her wingspan was about six feet. Her clothing turned into a white robes and her golden halo shined brightly, now revealed. Her dark e/c eyes turned into a light e/c, almost crystal clear and glowing. Her appearance had a soft angelic glow. She flew into the are gracefully and swung her scythe out to get ready to fight. But what she saw surprised her.

 But what she saw surprised her