A/N - New Story Oh Snap

Hey guys.

So, this is going to be one of the only A/N's you will see in the book, as I hate Author Notes with a burning PASSION. They make me feel weak.

But anyways. I made Calamity and Calmality of a Virus in my head the other day, and I have a basic plot set up in my head so far. There is only Chapter 00 out. Yes 00. Its a Pre-Prologue thing. Its just to spice things up and to give small hints about the story. The 00 is written in First Person (Queue the cringe because I can't do First Person well), but the rest will be in Third Person.

The basic of it is that Y/n L/n was not part of the Ultimate Despair. She was a classmate that had not fallen for Junko Enoshima's gambits. She never met Junko Enoshima. She had only met Izuru Kamukura through her working on the project. She dies during the tragedy and Kamukura makes her into an AI. He actually talks to her and gives her a job once she is an AI. He transfered her memories and personality onto a computer to create her. She is placed on the same hard drive as Enoshima.

She is implemented before Junko, as Junko took her sweet ass time to implement. And she has to do her job on trying to protect her classmates. Big plot twists are in store. Things hit the fan by chapter two when people start dying and all.

I hope you enjoy it once I start creating chapters. (And if you want to read other things I have other works that might come out. Some might be out already so go make sure I didn't put some thing out by now. My Mithross ONESHOT book is also great.))

Thank you for following my one shots!