Masquerade - Fuyuhiko x Male! Reader

--

Masquerade - Fuyuhiko x Male!Reader (They all have masks and Fuyuhiko asks him for a dance. Peko has Kirakira-Chan's mask. READER IS HALF HISPANIC AND WEARS A SUGAR SKULL MASK.))

--

Masked teenagers filled the room absentmindedly. It was the Sophomore's turn to theme the dance and they had decided to do a masquerade, and the turnout was amazing.

Fuyuhiko had decided to come later, like always, and he now stood in the entrance with his hitwomen, Peko Pekoyama. He had on a dragon mask that curled around his face. Peko had a Kirakira-Chan mask that smiled widely and stick her tongue out at the world.

They walked into the party and immediately someone caught Fuyuhiko's eye and he had obviously caught theirs. They watched each other as Fuyuhiko made his way into the venue.

A boy in a sugar skull mask stood by the drink table. His mask was white with pastel petals around the eye holes, swirls cascading and fluidly moving around the skull. The bottom of the mask was the top jaw and it stopped right above his mouth. He had curly dark h/c hair that looked like it was once tamed that night, but not now. His e/c eyes where trained on Fuyuhiko through the sugar skull mask, and not on the girl who stood next to him, blabbing on and most likely trying to get him to dance. Her strawberry blonde hair was put into two thick buns on the side of her head. Her mask was half black, on the right, and half white, on the left. It showcased her bright blue eyes and stopped at the tip of her nose, avoiding her mouth and the sides curved to her jaw.

The boy had a bull fighter like suit on, black and red. The girl had a black and white tooled dress. Fuyuhiko glanced at his suit, which was black with red accents, and Peko's fancier version if a school uniform dress.

Once Fuyuhiko and Peko where near the dancefloor, the boy pushed off of the wall and told the girl something, which made her look to Fuyuhiko and nod before walking off.

The boy approached and smiles when he stopped and forced Fuyuhiko to stop also. The boy bowed and held a hand out.

"Want to dance?" The boy smiled up at Fuyuhiko, who was contemplating it.

"Why not." Fuyuhiko placed his hand into the boys and smiled.

Fuyuhiko was automatically pulled onto the dancefloor and was pulled close to the boy. It was obvious he knew what he was doing as he took the lead, them swaying around and turning. Every move was swift and calculated. Fuyuhiko was rather surprised that he was that talented.

"You dance very well." The boy commented and Fuyuhiko had just then realized how close the boy's face was to his.

"Thank you." Fuyuhiko tried not to show how flustered he truly was,and nodded.

"Yknow…" The boy turned them and spun Fuyuhiko before he snapped Fuyuhiko back to being close to him, his e/c eyes boring into Fuyuhiko's yellow amber eyes. "We do very well together."

"I learned how to dance at a young age." Fuyuhiko replied and smiles at him.

"I can tell. I haven't danced with someone who could dance well with me in a while." The boy swiftly turned them and the song ended before changing to a fast and upbeat song.

"I can tell you're talented." Fuyuhiko allowed the boy to get closer and put his hands on Fuyuhiko's hips.

"Very." The boy replied as he moves his body with Fuyuhiko's from side to side,bouncing slightly.

It made Fuyuhiko curious on who the boy was. He slightly recognized the voice and eyes, but couldn't pin them.

As the song got to the middle, the so called musical climax, the boy leaned in and kissed Fuyuhiko, shocking him.

The boy quickly retracted and smiled at him. The boy could tell that flustered him majorly.

"W-what the hell?!" Fuyuhiko's eyes where wide and his face was bright pink with his flushed embarrassment.

"You looked so cute, I'm sorry." The boy looked down at their slightly moving feet.

"God damn it." Fuyuhiko growled. "If you're going to kiss me, do it properly and away from people."

The boy's eyes lit up before he grabbed Fuyuhiko by the hand and dragged into the hallway outside of gym and his in a gap of no lockers.

Fuyuhiko felt his back press against the lockers before the boy's lips met his mouth again, a bit sloppily but corrected themselves right afterwards. He could feel the boy's tongue go into his mouth and welcomed it quickly.

They where in sync until the boy started to kiss at his neck, leaving small bruised hickeys under his jaw and at the collar. Fuyuhiko only let small higher and lower pitched noises come from his throat. The boy finally backed away when he had to breathe again and pressed his masked forehead to Fuyuhiko's.

"W-who are you?" Fuyuhiko squinted his eyes at him.

"Well, Mister Kuzuryuu," It made Fuyuhiko feel weird that he called him by his last name and put emphasis on it. "My name is F/n L/n. I'm the quiet Ultimate Waltzer. Or generally, the Ultimate Dancer."

Fuyuhiko's eyes widened as Y/n pushed his mask up.

It was in fact the adorable and quiet boy who sat in the back and almost ever talked. he was taller than Fuyuhiko, no doubt, but only by four inches.

The boy pushed Fuyuhiko's mask up and kissed his nose.

"This doesn't have to be told to the class." Y/n mumbled to Fuyuhiko as he tried to gauge the reaction.

"Holy shit. Its you." Fuyuhiko put a hand on Y/n's cheek.

"Yeah… My adoptive younger sister Junko dragged me out here. She told me to take risks and dance with someone I felt like would be the best match." Y/n explained and tilted his head into his touch.

"Let's not tell anyone." Fuyuhiko finally answered. "It'll ruin my reputation and make you stick out more."

"I agree." Y/n nodded and his curls bounced.

"But you can't just get away with what you did to my neck." Fuyuhiko grabbed Y/n's hand and started to trudge to his dorm room.

"W-what?!" Y/n squeaked.

"Let's say payback."

-

The next day in class, Fuyuhiko sat proudly in his chair and most of the class oohed over his hickeys and bite marks that scattered his neck and shoulders, even some on his chest.

Y/n timidly walked by; his normal glasses pushed hallwayup his slightly tan nose. He had darker bites and hickeys over his own neck, shoulders, and many on his chest. On his back, scratch marks burned against his clothing. Some even had bandages so the bleeding would stop. Fuyuhiko had sharper nails they they thought.

Fuyuhiko smirked at the sight of the usually timid boy and his markings.

Y/n sat down quickly. Mahiru and Sonia quickly turned to him.

"Oh my! Looks like someone else also had a good night!" Sonia giggled.

"Good job, Y/n!" Mahiru praised. "Just make sure to take care of yourself."

Y/n smiled and pulled his hood of the hoodie closer to his neck and panicked slightly when everyone looked over. It was shocking when Fuyuhiko piped up finally.

"Rough night there, Y/n?" Fuyuhiko grinned.

"Yes. He was very rough and wouldn't submit so I was unfortunately bottomed." Y/n pushed his glasses up and half smirked as a fire lit in Fuyuhiko's eyes and everybody gasped and giggled. Y/n never usually opened up to give much information on anything, or really talked that loudly unless to Sonia or Mahiru.

"Ahw! I bet you two would be together!" Sonia clapped her hands together and intertwined her fingers. Everybody wasn't shocked that the half Hispanic Latino half s/c/race boy was gay. it was almost obvious.

"I guess." Y/n shrugged and was happy that Chisa walked in then and began the lesson.

At the end when they where leaving, Fuyuhiko walked up behind Y/n and put a hand on his hip, running his thumb under his shirt and in a small circle and whispered, "Its your turn next", before leaving a stunned and flustered Y/n behind to run and catch up.