To Watch Civilization Burn - Gundham x Reader

--

To Watch Civilization Burn - Gundham x Reader (See the paper in jacket pocket.))

--

"Maybe because people made me suffer so much, I want to see them suffer."

-

The girl could almost grin as the group in front of her looked shocked.

"And they also said that you all are ugly pig barf. Too stupid and just like the Reserve Course." The words slid off of her tongue easily as she forced a hurt face. She played with the long blonde hair that was on the wig she was using. She had dressed up to be Saionji.

"They really said that?!" A kid in the back asked. She was standing in the other 77th class. Many of her tormentors where inside of this classroom. They looked angered.

"And how do we know you and the ugly bitch didn't say this?" One of the larger boys growled.

She paused for a second and shook her head. "No. She's quiet and tries to stay away from the topics. Though I do get my fair share of talking"

This created a rumble of anger from the group and she giggled before turning and darting out of the classroom. Once she was free of their sights, she drug her hand down her concealed face, revealing a heavily bruised face. That group had beat her almost to unconscious. She had large bruising on her cheeks, chest and stomach, and her back. Her nose bled for an hour. And this was her revenge. Starting a war.

-

Y/n sat quietly as she heard her class bicker among themselves. She had concealed her bruised and battered face again and wore her regular light purple sweater and her long h/c hair was curling around her neck and collar, hiding the bruises she couldn't cover up with concealer because of her clothing.

"Who said that we where talking about them?!" Souda frowned and everyone broke out talking but Y/n, who just sat there and watched.

"I-I heard them bad mouthing about Y-Y/n! Then they l-laughed and started t-talking about a-all of us!" Tsukimi stuttered and looked scared as they all looked from Tsukimi to Y/n, who looked like she could care less.

"We know Y/n wouldn't do it. She's too nice and quiet." Sonia frowned and sat her hand on Y/n's head.

"I thought I saw Saionji leaving there classroom the other day." Teruteru mentioned and everyone looked over to the short blond.

"Did not! Why would I go talk to ugly people like them?!" Saionji puffed out her cheeks.

"Does it matter?! They're still out there doing shit to us! We should do something back!" Souda frowned and raised his voice.

"Are you guys seriously going to go into war over some words?" Fuyuhiko seemed unimpressed. Pissed, but unimpressed.

"He gas a point." Peko sighed.

"The mortals have gone a bit far now." Gundham gave his reasoning.

"Chiaki?" Mahiru said it and they all turned to the gamer.

"... I don't know. I believe we should just be civil and talk." Nanami had turned her handheld game off.

"Come on, Chiaki! You HAVE to be pumped up over this!" Akane smashed her fist into her open palm, making Nekomaru scold her quietly.

"I guess if you all want to do something. But talk peacefully at first. Then you can do whatever. No killing." Chiaki turned her handheld and looked down to it.

"Great. At break we will talk to them!" Sonia beamed and everybody nodded and sat down.

Gundham sat on the right side of her, Souda in front, and Sonia and Ibuki was on her left. She sighed and deflated. She was tired and sore now that it was the next day. She was happy her plan was working. It thrilled her.