20

{{A/N : keep on commenting, I love reading them}}

After the game, Mark Parsons decided to call for a team dinner. So the girls were all gathered in the dining room, while the head coach was telling them how proud and enthusiast her was right now. And even though some girls doubted his strategy at first, now everyone was glad he was here. 

The tables only had room for four people, which caused some girls to get mixed up with teammates they didn't know well. It wasn't Moe's case, because she knew everyone. She sat down next to Lindsey, and in front of them were sitting Allie and Tobin. After congratulating Cari on her goal, Moe didn't want to be glued to her, otherwise it would've been weird. And she didn't want Cari to think sh was a weirdo. 

Once the meals were served, Lindsey caught Moe looking at Cari. 

"We can call your girlfriend if you want" the brunette playfully muttered. 

"My girlfr-" Moe started, and she immediately knew what Lindsey was doing here. It was kind of her thing to try and make her uncomfortable. All she had to do was pretend that she didn't like Cari at all. "Ah. Ah. You're hilarious". 

"I know" Lindsey said, winking. "But seriously tho, do you have a crush on her or something ?" 

"N-no, why ?" Moe asked. 

This time, Tobin was the one interfering. "You spend your time looking at her, an every time she steps on a room, you start to act like a nervous girl." she explained in a very soft voice. 

"I don't..." Moe started, feeling really uncomfortable.

"It's okay" Allie suddenly said. Moe knew they weren't best friends or something. But having the blonde around was making her feel better. "You don't have to admit it to us. But you have to admit it to yourself. Believe me, that's hard, but once you did it life is so much better."

The young middy just looked at her feet. Lindsey realized she pushed too far and was feeling guilty.

"Sorry Bean, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or something" she murmured.

"Don't worry" Moe said. 

There was a little silence, during which Tobin hesitated. But she finally asked the questions she had in mind for the last ten minutes now. 

"Do you think you like her ?" 

Moe blushed a little bit. 

"I-I honestly don't know" she said, lowering her voice. "I know I feel something whenever she's around me. And also that I want to be here for her. But, like, I don't necessary want to bang her or something." 

"You're not physically attracted to her ?" Allie asked, raising her eyebrow. 

"No." Moe said, before frowning. "I mean, yes,  wouldn't mind... Whatever" she muttered, before pulling it together. "I would, but for me it's more important that I protect her, and that she's happy." 

"Aw, that's cute" Lindsey commented, before being kicked in the legs by Tobin. "Ouch, that hurt ! I didn't say anything wrong !"

"You're so annoying" Allie let out. "I wonder why we love you anyway." 

Lindsey grinned. 

"Moe" Tobin called, smiling warmly. "I know you're not the type of girl to just jump into a relationship, but maybe you should try to talk to Cari about how you feel. Because if you wait too long she might think you're not interested."