22

The party had already begun two hours ago, as Sam was taking the first shot of the evening. Ever since, her teammates decided that it was a great opportunity to celebrate the two first games, and their qualification. Mark Parsons was out, as well as Dawn and Abby, which left the girls without any problem. 

Kelley -  as usual - was the drunkest. She really wasn't good with alcohol, and didn't want to be - which was an other problem. So whenever she wasn't looking, Allie would quickly check on her, sipping her own glass. She was hanging out with Tobin, Julie, Christen, Alyssa and Michelle, and they were making sure nobody would throw up or something. Actually, they agreed on doing a party on their own later, because they were the oldest. Kelley wasn't included, of course, and maybe Allie would have to put her in bed quite soon. 

But drunk Kelley wasn't the main problem for Allie to deal with. The day after tomorrow, they had the wedding. The famous wedding. And Allie still didn't know how to act towards the brunette. She knew she couldn't forget her. She really was in love this time, and there never was a way out of this. 

After ten minutes, drunk Kelley almost bumped into her ex-girlfriend, who just quickly turned around. Kelley wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck, and Allie suddenly felt uncomfortable. She put her hands on Kelley's hips anyway, so that she could easily push her away in case of she had a bad idea. But she didn't try to kiss her. Instead, she just buried her face on Allie's neck. 

Her warm breath against Allie's neck brought back a lot of memories, that made Allie shiver. 

"Can you take me home ?" Kelley asked, trying not to talk nonsense. 

"Kelley" Allie sighed. 

As the brunette wasn't moving, she tried to escape her embrace. But that only made Kelley holding her closer. 

"Forget it. I'll go back to drunk-dancing" the freckled girl let out. "Drunk-dancing is my thing, Allie. I have a special talent." 

"Bab-" Allie began, but froze. Baby. That was how she used to call her. Kelley also noticed, because she stopped hugging her and looked at her in the eyes. "I mean, Kelley, if you really don't feel well, come back to me and I'll walk you to your room." 

"You were about to call me Baby" the brunette said, ignoring the rest of the sentence. 

"I was, but-" 

A big smile lightened Kelley's face. Allie got lost in her eyes and cuteness, before pulling it together. 

"Never mind" Allie whispered, rolling her eyes. 

Kelley nodded, and ran back to Moe and Lindsey. 

°

Cari didn't like parties. 

She really enjoyed it for like two seconds, before being bored already. So she decided to grab a bottle on her own and offered Stephanie to come with her. The brunette of course accepted - alcohol here. They walked for ten minutes, drank the whole bottle in ten minutes, an then got back to the party. 

As they were laughing and walking like shit, they passed the hotel's main door, just to walk next to the pool where the party was. They avoided it, of course. They were walking arm in arm, laughing their asses off. 

Until Cari lifted her head and saw Moe, arms crossed against her chest, angrily glaring at Stephanie. 

"Hey, Moe" Stephanie let out, and Moe immediately knew by the sound of her voice that the two girls were drunk. 

"Why don't you go back to Kristie, uhn ?" Moe coldly said. 

Stephanie smiled at Cari, and walked toward the party. Cari wasn't feeling very well, and didn't know where the North was. She had trouble focusing on something more than two seconds, and didn't know how she would handle a conversation with angry Bean.