26

USWNT group chat

ShesDUNNit  : guys, we're stuck in New York because of some dude that smoked in our plane's toilets (us = Cari, SMew & KMew)

Ohaio : on our way to the hotel 
Ohaio : the weather in Colorado sucks
TheGreatHoran : eh ! Colorado is great.

MalPal : yeah, like she said. If anyone disagree, come fight us

Kel Bell : those kids have grown so much, and even learned sarcasm
Kel Bell : I feel like a proud mama

TobyTheMan : Georgia/Portland squad landed in Colorado !
TobyTheMan : Sonnett is so happy to see the rain again

PookieThong : more like she's trying to do a dance to implore the sun to come back. She's ridiculous

Kel Bell : she's a great dancer. She's just got her own style.

SydTheKid : lol
SydTheKid : Jenko just yelled at a guy that criticized women's soccer
SydTheKid : I can't stop laughing
SydTheKid : she just like really told him he should use his dick to hit the ball because he'd be way more talented this way.

ShesDUNNit : yas queen

Panic Petunia : aha

AshSanch : guys
AshSanch : we're lost

ShesDUNNit : who is 'we'?

TobyTheMan : Orlando girls, who else ?

PookieThong : why am I not surprised

AshSanch : that's not funny
AshSanch : we just got off the bus too early
AshSanch : help

°

After Mark Parsons introduction speech, the girls gathered in the conference room, to watch the FIFA ceremony, where they'd learn who their opponents would be in the group stage. Everyone was nervous. 

The girls already were feeling some tensions. Even though those month had been beneficial for the whole Tobin-Kelley-Allie drama - now that Tobin had flown to Georgia and spent her holiday with her friends, she got to talk with the freckled girl, and they both were able to find a common agreement and be friends again -  it wasn't the same for others. For instance, Lindsey wasn't even looking at Sonnett anymore, while the defender was trying not to insist too much. She knew something had to change, otherwise it wouldn't be okay. Then, Moe had been avoiding Cari ever since they got back here. When the rooms were released*, Moe was really relieved. If Parsons had put her into the same room than Cari, she would've just kill herself. But for the others, the energy and positivism were here.  

Tobin sat in between Kealia and Allie, and waited for the announcers to say the names of the teams that would be competing in the same groups. As usual, there were four groups (A, B, C, D) and the two best team of each group would go into the elimination games. In other words, they needed to reach the stage where they lost the Olympics. 

The announcer grabbed the first bowl, and said : "Group A : Australia". Kelley felt her throat go sore. Holy fuck, I don't think it'll end well. Sam Kerr is going to kill me, and I mean they're a hell of a team... "Group B : Brazil" the guy went on, after sorting out he second ball. The girls welcomed the news with apprehension. "Group C : Spain." Oh, there's still a chance we can beat them, so I'll pray for group C. "Group D : Canada." Oh no, not Canada. Please, Lord, have mercy, not them again. The dude began the second turn. "Group A : Germany". Holy fuck, what the fuck is this group ? "Group B : France." the guy went on, as the girls were feeling less and less happy about what they were hearing. "Group C : Switzerland." Kelley swallowed her saliva really hardly. Damn. "Group D : Japan."