32

"Mmh, Kels, stop" Allie groaned. 

She freckled girl already had made her decision. She was kissing the back of Allie's neck, pressing the blonde's body a little bit more against the wall. She suddenly turned around and pulled Kelley closer to her. They kissed for about a minute, before Kelley undertook to kiss her neck again. 

Allie tried to contain herself. 

"Kelley" she warned her. 

They were on the locker room early before training, and missed each other's touch way too much, even though they only were apart for three days now. The brunette looked at Allie, smirking. 

"Uhn ?" she asked, her hands caressing Allie's boobs. 

"I don't want to be caught" the middy explained, trying not to caress Kelley back. "If Mark finds out..." 

"Screw Mark, we play very well and he knows that" Kelley said out of frustration, attacking Allie's lips again. She then felt the girl's cold hands grabbing her arms, and her whole body tensing up as she was pushing her away. "What ?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "It's not like he doesn't suspect anything." 

"We said we'd pause our relationship because it is what's best for the team" Allie said, walking away from her girlfriend. 

"You were the one being seductive all day and then telling me like 'Kelley we should hang out before training'. Isn't that a sign ?"

"Hang out, not make out" Allie said, ignoring Kelley's first sentence. She saw the Georgia girl just rolling her eyes again. "Kels, the team-"

"Yes, I know. I just can't help it"

Allie quickly kissed Kelley. 

"Keep it together, O'Hara" she ordered then, winking at her. She then realized that it could be taken as a 'flirt move' as Kelley was calling them, and sighed. "That wasn't a 'flirt sign'" she said.

"Totally was a 'flirt sign'" Kelley let out. 

Before either of them could do anything, some girls entered the room. Christen immediately recognized Kelley's frustrated face, and smirked. She was walking in with Kealia, Stephanie and Sydney. Kelley rolled her eyes at her, before walking away from Allie, faking to be searching something in her locker. Allie greeted the newcomers with a smile, before grabbing her cleats and walking out of the room. 

Christen and Syd couldn't help but smirk. 

"Sorry, did we interrupt something ?" Syd sarcastically asked.  

Kelley rolled her eyes once again. Kealia didn't know about her and Allie's relationship - like, nobody was supposed to know, but half of the team does. Why does Syd know anyway ? Kelley thought for a while, before figuring that out : fucking Press - and Kelley didn't want that to change for now. 

She just glared at Syd. 

"No" 

"Are you sure ? You look..." Christen began. 

"Frustrated" Kealia added. 

The three girls burst into laughter. Shit, seems like she's on the half that knows. Kelley looked at them, quite surprised. 

"Well, let's say she's trying to be reasonable, which I'm absolutely not" she explained quickly, before grabbing her things. 

"She's perfect for you" Christen said, smiling. When Kelley - who was a good friend of hers, even though they didn't spend that much time together - threw a death glare at her, she just laughed. "Someone need to canalize you." 

"Yeah, I guess" Kelley said, thoughtful. 

"O'Long" Kealia let out. 

The three other girls just looked at her, confused. The blonde just shrugged, while admiring their priceless faces. 

"Oh, come on ! Don't tell me you'v never heard of ship names ?" Kealia exclaimed, truly shocked. "It's basically 'O'Hara' and 'Long' put together ! 'O'Long'!"

"Did anybody tell you you are weird ?" Kelley asked, smirking. 

"Yeah" Kealia responded. 

Christen glared at her, smiling. 

"So, how is 'Kealin' doing ?" she asked, knowing that she was being a bitch at the moment. 

Kealia raised her eyebrow, not sure what 'Kealin' stood for. The three alums burst out laughing - even though Syd didn't understand it neither, she just wanted to laugh - before Kelley murmured a 'never mind'. 

They headed to training. 

°

Moe was angry. 

Not the 'I am ready for next week's game' anger, but more like the 'what the fuck is happening between Andressa and Cari' anger. The two girls were talking to each other, and like when they were playing together in Houston, they were laughing a lot and having fun. Moe tried to keep it together, as she was faking to listen to Sonnett talk. Why is her hand on Cari's arm ? Why are they so touchy all of a sudden ? And why do I even care ? This is stupid. They don't like each other that way. Right ? WAIT, WHY  IS SHE KISSING HER CHEEKS ? Oh, that's the Brazilian way to say goodbye. OH. That hand on Cari's back wasn't necessary ! She's stealing my girl ! Moe shook her head. Wait, she isn't my girl. Shit. I shouldn't have tried to make her jealous with John. That's so stupid. Now she thinks I don't even like her. She shook her head once again. Morgan fucking Brian, you two are friends now. Focus on soccer. Oh, yeah, and Sonnett is still talking to you tho. 

Sonnett was indeed speaking to her. 

"... and maybe that guy was a dick anyway, so why does my sister still date him ? That's so stupid !"

"It is" Moe said, trying to catch up. 

Don't look at her, Moe. Don't- COME ON listen to your inner voice ! 

"I know right ? She just can't stop loving him, it's so fucked up." Sonnett then looked at Moe and didn't catch her staring at Cari, so she said : "Thanks, Moe. I feel better now." 

"Anytime" the middy said. 

Sonnett then walked towards the defenders, as Moe was sighing. When did things get so complicated ?  All I want is Cari. She rolled her eyes at herself. That's what is complicated. She then turned around and looked at the brunette, who was still laughing with Andressa, before joining Tobin and Allie's room. 

She spent the whole evening there, explaining to the two girls the whole situation, and how scared Moe was to be ejected from the team for loving Cari. They tried to make her feel better. It worked for a moment, but when she was lying on her bed when the night came, she just felt like crap again. This couldn't stay like that. She had to do something about this whole thing, because she really wanted to be World Cup champion again. 

She took her phone and texted Cari. 

I've got a problem 

She then closed her eyes. When she felt the phone buzz on her hands, she didn't even want to look at it. It obviously was Cari again. She then gathered all of her courage and looked at the screen. She then felt disappointed. 

Can't talk right now, I'm with Andressa

we talk tomorrow ?

Moe closed her eyes for the final time of the day. Her thoughts were once again filled with Cari, even though she really wanted not to think about her.