23

From : Bean 

U need to sleep with Lindsey. Cari emergency. 

_____________________________________________________________

Emily woke up first. 

The first thing she saw was Lindsey's arms wrapped around her. Sonnett was cuddling a little bit on top of her, her head resting on Lindsey's chest. The taller girl's hand was grabbing her own forearm, so that Emily would be in what felt like a cocoon. Their bare legs were entangled, and the blonde was thanking God that they weren't naked. She already felt her head burning, but somehow, being in Lindsey's arms made her forget about the pain of her bad hangover. She really was feeling great. 

She didn't remember much about yesterday evening. What she did remember was the five minutes before entering the room. They were on the elevator, and suddenly Emily felt this desire to kiss the taller girl. With alcohol in her blood, she didn't think twice before literally jumping at her neck and crashing her lips against hers. They wildly kissed until they reached Lindsey's bed, and had sweet, soft and cozy sex before falling asleep. 

The only problem was that Sonnett wasn't sure about Lindsey's reaction. Earlier in the evening, when they were dancing with Kelley, Lindsey told her she didn't want to kiss her ever again because it hurt too much. But now here they were, not avoiding the drama at all, and Sonnett was already freaking out. The World Cup was her prior concern.

She felt Lindsey move. "Shit" a sleepy voice let out, before the brunette put one of her hand on her face. "Shit, shit, shit" she repeated. 

"Lindsey, calm down" Sonnett ordered, straightening a little bit. She felt her boobs pressing against Lindsey's - thank God I have a bra on - and looked down at her. "There is no need to do a big deal out of this"

The middy still had her hand on her face. "'Not a big deal'? We fucked, for God's sake ! And I'm supposed to remain calm ? The World Cup is just around the corner, and instead on focusing on scoring goals, I just-" 

"Score goals in a total other way" Sonnett sarcastically said, smirking. 

"It's not funny !" a very confused Lindsey said. "And why are you still on top of me ?" 

"Because you're kinda comfortable" the defender responded. She knew Lindsey was totally freaking out. She also knew it wasn't very smart from her to keep on flirting with her, but she just couldn't help it. 

"Sonnett !" Lindsey complained, sighing. "I'm being serious ! I really can't be involved in any way right now ! And why the fuck did we have sex ?" 

"You didn't complain last night though" the defender commented. 

"Of course I didn't complain ! I was drunk and the girl I've liked for the past three years jumped on me" Lindsey said, quite angry. "But now that you've got what you wanted - which is having sex with a desperate girl - you'll go back to 'we should just be friends, Lindsey' and then act like a bitch." 

Emily felt her heart beating faster, and break a little bit at the same time. She could feel frustration in Lindsey's voice, but also pain. Real pain, deep pain. The blonde set her jaw, trying to pull it together. What do you want, Sonnett ? That was the right question to be asked at the moment. You want Lindsey. But do you want everything that comes with her ? She closed her eyes, as her friend was trying to look fierce. 

The defender ran her fingers on Lindsey's cheeks. 

"It's just that... It's complicated" Emily tried to explain. "I really do like you, Lindsey. I swear that night we shared wasn't meaningless. You're not meaningless to me. But I can't be in a relationship right now..."