27

The Colorado camp was only four days long, and then the team would fly to France. They had their first game against Brazil in Nice, and they all were focused on that. At least, almost everyone. 

Moe still couldn't figure out why seeing Cari laughing with someone else than her - even if it was Lindsey, who was her best friend, the 'Frick' to her 'Frack' - was making her feel jealous in some ways. She really wanted to go out there, and take Cari so that she would talk to her in private. But she didn't want to annoy the two brunettes, and most importantly, be possessive of a girl she wasn't even dating. Moe wasn't in denying mode with her feelings. She knew she missed Cari way too much this past month for her feelings to be friendly. But she sure was confused, and didn't know what to do. 

She sat down next to Sonnett, who was putting her cleats on. When the defender saw the sad look on the middy's face, she took a little worm that was peacefully on the grass, and threw it at her. Moe got up immediately, screaming, before yelling at Sonnett. The whole scene was quite funny, as the rest of the team were laughing as well. As Moe was walking back to her position, she caught eyes with Cari, who was smiling. Holy fuck, she's so beautiful. Annoyed by her inner thoughts, Moe smiled at Cari nonetheless, and began to run again. 

Her plan of being mad at Cari just failed. She was angry at herself. You should've called that. You can't resist her charms. You idiot. She then shook her head, hugging Sonnett because she knew Cari was watching, hoping that she would get jealous. Why would she be jealous anyway ? She doesn't even like me that way. We just kissed once. And I still don't know why she left camp early

She bumped into Allie, who smirked. 

"At least watch where you're going, because you're too obvious" the blonde said, before running to her position. 

"I'm not-" Moe yelled, but Allie winked at her playfully.

Well, shit.

°

Go talk to her. She won't be nice, buy at least you would have gotten it out of your chest.

Mal walked straight at Jenko, who was gathering her things together. The other keepers already left, so the brunette knew they'd be alone. When she saw the blonde intensively looking at a package, and picked it up immediately.

Jenko, who hadn't seen her coming, jumped, and then seemed very angry. Mal looked at the little package, but she knew what it was before.

"Seriously ?" she then asked, angry without knowing why. "You take it at camp? What a great way to hide the junkie you are and keep your job !"

Mal immediately regretted what she said when Jenko seemed hurt. The blonde immediately hid it and took her pot from Mal's hands. Shit. Why am I so judgmental all of a sudden ? Its not like if I cared anyway. She then frowned. Right ?

She pulled it together and faced Jenko, who was one head taller than her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" she tried to apologize, but was immediately cut off.