Tainted [Narry AU. SEQUEL]

Do not read this if you haven't read Innocent. This is the sequel

Preface

--

He threw back a shot of some unknown liquid. He didn't remember the name, nor could he care. But he was glad he did order it. His throat burned, and he immediately demanded another one. It was called,

The truth seeker. It was very popular here in the club, and he could see why.

"You should probably slow down." The man suggested, as he handed him yet another shot of, The truth seeker.

He snorted, and instead of replying, dumped the liquid down his throat. "M'fine. I've only had...like 2." His words slurred, and the bartender sighed, sadly.

"You've had 5. Am I going to have to call-"

"No!" He shouted. "He doesn't need to be here." He demanded, getting an angry look in his eye, which was soon clouded over when he spotted a drink, untouched. He reached for it, but his hand was slapped. He sent a glare to the person who did it, but his glare soon softened.

"Lou-"

"Geeze, Niall. How many times do I have to tell you, never go to the club alone?" Louis snapped. Niall let out an annoyed sigh, and shook his head. "You always end up drinking more then you say you will! I'm ready to send you to rehab, you stinking alcoholic."

Niall groaned, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I am not! I just like to drink."

Louis snorted, but didn't reply. "What're you doing here, Lou? Steve didn't call you, did he?"

Louis shook his head, "No, but its Saturday, so I knew you would be here. I need to talk to you about something important."

"Can it wait?" Niall asked, impatiently. He just wanted to get his hands on some more beer.

Louis quickly shook his head, "Ni, this is really important. We need to talk about this now."

"Fine, what?" He snapped, but Louis ignored it. He had gotten used to his best friend snapping randomly, mostly when he was drunk.

"I got a call from someone today...and," Louis paused, sighing, and carefully watched Niall's expersion when the next words slipped off his tongue.

"Harry is back in town."

Niall stiffened, and he let his mouth fall open. He tried to think of something to say, but his mind shut down. "I...I think I need more to drink."

--

Preface of the sequel! Yay :D

Since, I hope, many people were going to read the sequel, can we try to get 20 votes?!

I hope you guys enjoy this just as much as you enjoyed Innocent!

Special thanks to GoddessGlitter2001 for the cover! Check out her work, The Bra Code! xx