Chapter 7

"You gave her to who?!" Harry shouted furiously at Louis.

"He was the only one I could think of! He doesn't know she is yours, don't worry. I said she was my cousin."

"Louis, you don't have a cousin."

Louis turned red, and adverted his gaze to the wall. "Well, he didn't question it. Just," he paused, "don't worry about it. Okay? He doesn't know, and he won't."

Harry sighed, and ruffled his hair, before tugging on it.

"You should tell him... Liam, and Zayn are flying down tomorrow, and they will find out. Niall used to be...important to you, I think it would be best to tell him."

Harry stayed quiet, and just stared at Louis before sighing in defeat.

"Niall is still important to me...I will tell him, just not yet."

Louis nodded, and dropped the subject.

--

Niall giggled, hiding behind a wall. They were playing hide and seek, and Bella was it. Niall was hiding in the kitchen, behind the wall that separated the kitchen, and living room. He didn't have many hiding places, and he was going easy on the young girl.

"Boo!" Bella yelled, jumping in front of him.

Niall pretended to get scared, and screamed, making the little girl giggle.

"You scared me!" He playfully said.

Bella kept giggling, "I sorry! Won't do it again."

Niall smiled at her, and picked her up, placing her on his hip.

"It's okay. Are you hungry?" He glanced at the clock on the stove; it read 6:23.

Bella nodded, and patted her stomach. "Food please."

"What do you want?" he asked, rummaging through his cabinets.

"How about pizza?" He asked, pulling away when he came up with nothing.

"Like pizza. Want pizza." Bella said, making Niall grin again. He thought she was the cutest little girl he had ever met. She was polite, sweet, funny, and beautiful. He really wanted to meet her parents.

Niall ordered a pizza, and within 20 minutes it arrived. He set two plates on the table, and piled two slices in front of Bella, and five on his.

"Dig in!"

--

It was ten when another knock sounded on his door. He stretched his neck, and looked towards it, and then to a sleeping Bella, who rested on his lap and chest.

He sighed, before standing up carefully with her in his arms still. He made his way to the door, and opened it.

It was Louis.

"Hey, Ni!" Louis smiled.

"She's asleep." Lou stated. He looked at them in awe, and then carefully took her from his arms.

Niall nodded, and reluctantly let her go. He wasn't afraid to admit he had grown attached to the precious little girl.

"Um, if you ever need me to babysit, just...call me, okay? I'd be happy to watch her again."

Louis nodded, "I will. Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow, then!"

Niall nodded, and watched him walk to his car.

He sighed, and silently closed his door. His mind wandered back to Bella, and he couldn't help wonder by she looked just like Harry.

--

So, my new story will be up soon! Will anyone read it? I am so excited to start this story, its crazy how much I am excited.

It's called symbol. :D