Chapter 30

This chapter is just filled with happiness and fluff and nothing important. You guys were begging for an update so here it is.

--

Niall walks out of the bathroom, steam following him as he leaves the door open. He has a towel wrapped around his waist, and a towel in his hand to dry his hair. Harry is laying in bed, his arms behind his head to support it, and Bella is sitting on the edge.

"My name's Maria and I am 3. I would really like to see a tree." She sings quietly to herself, holding up a finger as she sings.

"Put up two more fingers." Harry says, moving his foot to the beat of the song on the tv.

"What are you guys watching?" Niall asks as he bends over to give Harry a kiss. Water droplets fall off his hair and below Harry's eye. He wipes them away with his towel, a grin plastered on his face as Harry lets out a gasp of shock.

"We're watching The Lorax. It's her favorite movie. I think we've watched it enough times to memorize every word in the movie." He chuckles, eyeing Niall.

"This movie came out years ago." Niall comments, rubbing the towel on his hair.

"Two years. It came out two years ago. We got it for her on her first birthday. She insists on watching it everyday." Harry says, sitting up.

Niall blushes deeply, suddenly feeling ashamed. "Um, when is Bella's birthday?"

"August 9th. She will be three in seven months." Harry smiles looking at Bella as she climbs off the bed, reaching to press play on the DVD player. She can't reach, so Niall quickly walks over and presses it for her.

"Dada, when we go home?" She asks as Niall helps her to sit on the bed again, keeping a hold of his towel.

"Soon, sweetheart." He says, and then walks over to his suitcase to grab night clothes. "I'm going to grab dinner, and then its your bed time." Niall says, smiling down at Bella as he holds his clothes to his chest.

"Can I go?" Bella giggles, grabbing onto Niall's arm as she jumps off the bed.

"Ask Daddy." He says, gesturing towards Harry before walking off to the bathroom to get dressed. He's pulling pajama bottoms on when he hears a pounding on the door.

"He say yeah! Daddy say yeah!" Her voice is muffled. Niall swings the door open, then pulls his shirt on.

"Okay, okay, grab your shoes." Niall pulls on socks, and slips his feet into his shoes. He then helps Bella pull on her shoes and ties the strings. "We'll be back." Niall gives Harry a quick kiss, and then takes Bella's hand into his.

"You like pizza, right?" Niall asks, trying to remember if she did or not.

"Yes!" She jumps, bumping into Niall. He laughs, and then bends down to pick her up in his arms. She places an arm around the back of his neck and keeps the other arm at her side. "I glad I go with."

"What?" Niall mumbles, clearly spacing out. He looks at her, and smiles. Bella returns the smile, two dimples showing. "You got your fathers dimples." He whispers, placing a kiss on her cheek. She giggles again, placing her head on his shoulder.

"Okay, lets go get dinner."

--

They get back twenty minutes later, Harry is knocked out on the bed, loud snores filling the room. Niall grins as he walks over, dropping Bella on his stomach. She screams, and laughs as Harry's eyes shoot open.

"Shi-shoot. Shoot, I mean." He says, sitting up with Bella in his arms. "What did you get?" He asks Niall. His eyes are wide, exhaustion clear in his face.

"Pizza." He shrug's, placing it on the nearby table. Harry nods, a yawn falling off his lips.

"I'm so tired." He complains, standing up and stretching. Niall is getting a plate ready for Bella, setting it to the side for it to cool off.

"I am too, babe. We'll be going to bed soon." He says, making Harry a plate. While he does so, Harry comes up to his side and wraps his arms around him. He hides his face in the crook of his neck, holding onto him tight as he leans his weight onto Niall. "Jeez, babe, you're going to knock me over." He laughs, slightly pushing Harry away.

"Are you calling me fat?" He mocks hurt as he pulls away. His lips pull down into a frown. Niall laughs again, pushing a plate of pizza into Harry's hands. Harry's lips twitch, and a smile breaks out onto his face. "That's okay, i'll just sit on you then."

"Oh, I'm so scared." Niall turns away, chuckling to himself as he makes himself a plate.

"You should be." Bella says, grabbing her plate and taking a bite of the pizza. "Daddy big and heavy."

"You're supposed to be on my side!" Harry whines, frowning as Niall holds onto the chair from laughing.

"Looks like she's on my side tonight." Niall says smugly.

"You're lucky there's a two year old in the room." Harry's eyes narrow at him, but he can't help the chuckle that falls off his lips either.

"Hurry up and eat. We have a big day tomorrow." Niall sighs, his happiness suddenly vanishing as he remembers he has to go to the hospital tomorrow. Harry wraps an arm around him, and pulls him close.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll only be here for a little longer and then we'll be going home."

Niall nods, and stuffs a piece of pizza into his mouth.