Chapter 25

"Are you sure you want us to go?" Harry asks, unsure.

Niall quickly nods, "Yes, yes..I.. I don't want to go alone." He runs his hand through his hair, tugging at the ends. "Shit..just..why cant things go right for once? I'm finally getting my life back together but then..then this happens! I never have a damn break." Niall mumbles, his attention on the cabinet where not even yesterday his liquor was. He dumped it out, and it was all for Harry and Bella. But he couldn't shake off the urge to go out and get drunk. Isn't it normal to drink every once in awhile?

"Niall." Harry sighs, wrapping his arms around Niall's waist, and pulling him in for a hug. "Everything will be okay.. Bella and I will be here for you. Always." He kisses his cheek, letting it linger there for a moment.

"I'm going to call my mum and ask her to watch Bella for the night. Tomorrow we will buy plane tickets and pack, and we will leave for Ireland, okay?" He asks, gently rubbing his back.

"Yeah..okay. Okay that sounds fine." Niall breaks his gaze to look at Harry. He looks concern and Niall hates himself because fuck while Harry is concerned over him he's thinking of alcohol and getting drunk. Thats what he usually did when he was upset and now he didn't know what to do.

"Everything will be fine." Harry says, pulling away and heading toward the stairs. Niall watches him, leaning back against the counter Harry was just leaned against. He needs a distraction.

He checks on Bella, and grins when he sees her napping on the couch. She's hugging a pillow to her chest, and Niall thinks its the cutest thing ever. Knowing Bella is asleep, he quickly makes his way up to the room where he can hear Harry talking. He stops in the doorway, watching Harry for a moment. Then he steps inside and closes the door behind him, leaning against the door while he waits for Harry to get off the phone.

"Niall, everything okay?" Harry asks as he places his phone on the dresser next to him.

"Uh, - yeah." Niall fidgets and before he can back out he's stepping forward and taking Harry's head in his hands and kisses him. Its rough and fast and needy. Harry can barely keep up but soon he understands when he feels something hard poking his leg. He wraps his arms around Niall, and walks backwards until they're both laying on the bed. Niall is straddling his hips and they don't break contact unless to take off each other's clothing.

Soon they are only in boxers, both boys hard and both filled with lust. Harry pulls away to kiss his neck, sucking and biting down it and leaving little love bites. Niall lets out little moans as he rocks his hips against Harry's, their crotches rubbing against each other's. Niall rocks his hips fast, causing Harry to bite down hard on his neck as pleasure courses through his body.

"Shit, Ni." Harry quickly flips them around, he's now hovering over Niall. "Do you have a condom?" Harry whispers against his lips, his hand rubbing Niall through his boxers.

"Yes." He lets out weakly, a moan escaping his lips. "In the top drawer."

Harry pulls away, leaving Niall feel unsatisfied. He earns to be touched again, and Harry is taking to long. Niall shimmies out of his boxers, and soon Harry is back with a condom in hand. He's rolling it on with the help of Niall, even though his hands are shaking.

"Do you want me to stretch you first?" Harry asks, rubbing Niall. He watches with hooded eyes, and slowly shakes his head.

"N-no. Just..just do it." Niall feels his heart skip, and he knows he's about to be in pain but he will do anything to distract himself. Harry nods, and soon he's pushing, slowly, inside of Niall.

Niall bites down on Harry's shoulder to stop him from crying out loud. They need to be quiet and fast. Harry gets himself all the way in, and doesn't move for a minute but then Niall is rocking his hips up and Harry takes it as a good sign to move.

A gasp escapes Niall's lips as Harry moves, hitting him in all the right places. Moans are filling the room from both boys; Harry has scratches down his back, and Niall has a bruise forming on his hip. Harry speeds up as he feels himself close and by the look on Niall's face he is too. It doesn't take long until they're both climaxing and strangled moans filling the air.

--

The next morning both boys are tired and slumped against each other as they wait for the plane. Bella is seated on a plastic chair, eating away at a donut. She's hyper and doesn't plan to sleep anytime soon.

"When can we board the plane?" Niall whines, his eyes falling shut. It was 4 am and it was the earliest flight they could get.

"Soon, baby." Harry mumbles, holding him and rubbing his back.

"This is going to be the longest trip, ever." Niall says into Harry's chest. His voice is muffled and Harry takes a moment to think about what he just said. He chuckles.

"You can sleep on the plane. When you wake up we'll be there."

Niall nods, grateful for having Harry with him. Twenty minutes pass before its time to board the plane. Niall buckles up and rests his head against the window; he's instantly asleep. Harry stares at him with a tired smile, and then moves his gaze to Bella. She's trying to buckle herself in and failing.

"Let me help you." Harry whispers, not wanting to wake Niall up. Bella stops to let her father help her, and then grins up at him when she hears it click in place.

"Thanks daddy."

He nods at her, and then stares at his little family and he couldn't be happier. So much has happened, and he wouldn't change it for the world.

--

Okay i know I took like a week to update but I've been in the hospital since friday and I was just released yesterday. This chapter may seemed rushed but I'm busy so I couldn't actually sit down and work on this. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the little smut.

Love you guys! Thanks for being patient!