Chapter 13

This is short, and was supposed to be up on Christmas, but I had no internet. Enjoy, and maybe expect an update tomorrow.

--

"So, you're going to rehab after Christmas?" Liam asked Niall, sipping orange juice. He watched Niall nod, and pour himself a cup of coffee.

"The day after boxing day. I'll be gone about three weeks." He mumbled, blowing on the coffee steam that was blowing in his face.

"I'm proud of you, Ni. You could kill yourself with all that alcohol. You know that right? You could have gotten alcohol poisoning." Liam lectured.

Niall sighed, and nodded. "I know, I know. Trust me."

--

Harry walked down to his mail box, wearing only his pajama pants, and green slippers. He was exhausted, with court coming, and Christmas shopping for Bella. He yawned as he unlocked his mail box, pulling out a stack of envelopes. He flipped through them, scanning over the spam mail. His pay check, and last but not least, the court papers.

He sighed, staring at the envelope he was dreading. This was a mess, he didn't want to deal with this four days before Christmas. But his baby mom was a bitch. He grunted, closing the mail box and making his way back to his apartment room.

"Daddy? When are we going to see Niall?" Bella asked when she caught site of her father. She was currently coloring at the kitchen table, while her babysitter made her breakfast.

"Um sweetheart, probably not for awhile. Niall has things to do." He nervously scratched at his neck, laying the stack of mail on the table.

"But I want Niall!" Bella said, raising her voice. She slammed her small fist on the table, and staring at her father with her big blue eyes.

"Isabella! I said no!"

"Bells, why don't you go clean up for breakfast?" Crissy stepped in, nervously glancing at Harry. It had been the first time hearing him yell.

Bella nodded quickly, fresh tears seeping down her chubby cheeks. She hurriedly jumped out of her seat, rushing past her father and into the bathroom.

Harry groaned, smacking his forehead.

"Want to talk about it?" Crissy asked, putting a hand reassuringly on his shoulder.

"No." Harry mumbled, scratching at his eye.

Crissy sighed, and walked away. She stacked the breakfast onto a plate, eggs, bacon, and hash browns, before calling for Bella.

"Bella! Come eat! Harry, how much do you want?"

Harry hummed, shaking his head. "Not hungry. I need to get ready for work."

--

Louis's birthday was in three days, he was going to be twenty two. He felt like he was getting old.

"I think I see a grey hair." He whined to Zayn. He was currently combing his hair, paranoid to find a grey hair.

Zayn chuckled at his friend, shaking his head slightly. "Stop being so paranoid. What time are we meeting up with Liam and Niall? He said Niall had something important to share with us."

Louis hummed, brushing his fringe away from his eyes. "We need to leave now."

The boys walked out to their cars, and set off to the cafe they agreed to meet up at. It was actually a hang out spot now, even though they had been meeting up at this cafe since they were teenagers.

Louis waited until Zayn was standing beside him, before they both walked inside, instantly spotting their friends. Zayn greeted Liam with a kiss, and gave a big hug to Niall.

"Its good to see you, Ni! Its been forever." Zayn mumbled into his ear. Niall nodded, agreeing. They took their seats, and waited for someone to say something. When nothing was said, Louis cleared his throat.

"So? What's the news?" He urgently asked, impatient.

"Well our dear friend Niall here has something to share." Liam stated, a wide smile spreading across his face.

Louis and Zayn switched their gaze onto Niall, raising their brows. "Well?" Louis pushed, leaning in closer.

Niall chuckled, pushing him away. "I've enrolled myself into rehab. I'll be leaving the twenty seventh, and won't be back for at least three weeks."

The two boys stared at him in shock, their jaws dropped. Surprised filled their eyes, but they filled with happiness.

"Really?" Zayn was the first to speak. Niall nodded, and looked towards Louis.

"Lou?" He asked, waiting for his best mate to say something.

Louis nodded, snapping out of his daze. His eyes watered, and he smiled. "I'm so proud of you, Niall."

"I love you, man."

"I know you do. And I love you."