Chapter 22

Harry sat on his kitchen floor, right next to Bella. A packet of crayons were sprawled on the floor as well, and each had a crayon in their hand, coloring away at the new Dora coloring book Bella had received for Christmas.

"Daddy boots red, not purple." Bella almost shouted at her father, pointing toward the drawing of Boots. Harry was coloring the shoes on Boots purple, because he thought red did not match him, or Dora.

"Sorry, sweetheart." Harry chuckled, but continued to color them in purple.

"Daaddy!" Bella groaned, throwing her crayon to the ground. Harry set his crayon to the ground, and brought his gaze to his daughter.

"Bella." He warned, narrowing his eyes at her.

"You ruined the picture!" She screamed, throwing her hands up.

"Go to your room." He stated calmly, pointing toward the room.

"No!" She screamed, making Harry sigh.

"Bella, why do you have to act like this right now? Its almost time to leave. Go get your stuff, I'm taking you to grandmas."

"No go to grandmas. Go dada's with daddy." She whined.

"I told you I would take you to see him if you were good, didn't I?" He watched Bella nod, and wipe at her tears.

"Go get your stuff." He told her again, and this time she did. Harry began to clean up the crayons and papers, setting them in a pile on the table. He sighed, running his hand down his face.

--

"Its the terrible two stage." Harry's mum giggled, watching as Bella went around the house playing with the new puppy she had just bought.

"I don't like it." Harry smiled slightly, bouncing his leg nervously. He was afraid his daughter would turn out like Satan himself. He hated punishing his daughter, or even seeing her cry.

"Don't worry sweetheart, once you and Niall make up she will have two parents in the house, and it should calm her down. Shes probably only missing him."

Harry's face lit up red, and he looked at his mum with his mouth agape. "Mum!"

She giggled, shaking her head. "I'm just saying, baby. Don't you have a date tonight?" She asked, checking her watch. Harry nodded. "Well its almost five now, what time are you supposed to pick him up?"

"I...I don't remember! SHIT!" Harry cursed, quickly standing up. "I have to go!" He shouted, pulling on his jacket. He quickly gave his mum a kiss on the cheek, and gave Bella a kiss on the forehead. Harry raced out to his car, jumped inside, and sped off.

He pulled off to the side of the road, turning his car off as he wondered over to a flower booth.

"Hello!" A lady about his age greeted. "Do you see anything you like?" She asked, giving him a smile.

"Can i just have a bouquet of everything?" He asked, pulling out his wallet. The lady nodded, and quickly gathered the flowers up.

"The total is 10 pounds." Harry nodded, handing her the money, and taking the bouqut.

"Keep the change." He told her, and quickly making his way back to the car, and carefully sat the bouquet in the seat next to his.

He had never drove so fast in his life, but this was his last chance to make it up to Niall. He hoped he wasn't late, he could swore he wrote the time down somewhere. "I can't believe I forgot!" He groaned to himself, hitting the steering wheel as he quickly parked outside of Niall's apartment.

--

Niall was currently looking through his closet, trying to find the perfect outfit. He was having trouble though, because Harry didn't tell him where they were going. Knowing Harry though, it would either be silly or fancy. He groaned, casting his eyes to his clock on the wall. Harry was supposed to be here in two hours to pick him up. He had plently of time.

He unwrapped the towel from his hips, letting it drop to the ground as he pulled on black boxers. He went back to rummaging through his closet, when a knock sounded from his door. He frowned, quickly pulling on the first pair of pants he saw, and a white tee-shirt before jogging to his front door. He pulled the door open, his eyes going wide.

"Harry!" He gasped, surprised. "You're..early." He says nervously, feeling butterflies go through his stomach again.

"I am?" Harry mumbled, "I mean, yeah, I am!" He stated, breathing a sigh of relief. "How early am I?"

"By two hours." Says Niall, grinning at him as Harry pulls out the boquet from behind him. Harry shugs, a smrik coating his lips, as he hands Niall the flowers. Niall takes them from his hand, bringing them up to his nose and breathing in deeply. "They smell lovely." He says, turning around to walk inside, leaving the door open for Harry. He hears the door close behind him, and he can't help the wide grin that spreads over his lips. He pulls out a tall glass, filling it up with water, and placing the flowers inside.

"I'll have to get a vase for them." He mumbles, turning around to face Harry. He quickly takes in his appearance. Harry is wearing is usual tight dark jeans, and a black loose fitting shirt. Niall breathes a sigh of relief, and mentally approves of the outfit he himself is wearing.

"Maybe we can go out early? I see no point in waiting since I'm already here." Harry interrupts his thoughts. Niall nods, and follows him to the door. He pulls on his shoes, and follows Harry out the door.

--

"The beach?" Niall asks confused, piling out of the car after Harry, and jogging to catch up with him. Harry only grins at him, pulling off his shirt, dropping it the ground. Then pulls off his shoes, pulling his jeans down with him.

"Come on, Niall!" Harry calls running into the water.

"Are you crazy?! Its freezing outside!" Niall yells at him. "Its only the beginning of February!"

"And?!" Harry laughs, ducking his head under the water. He shivers as he comes back up for air, seeing Niall standing in the same place as before. He grins to himself, trudging out of the water. "If you don't come in the water with me I'll carry you in." He threatens.

"You're going to get sick." Niall states casually.

"You'll be sick with me so I won't be alone." Harry says, coming to a stop in front of Niall.

"Join me in the water. I'll keep you warm." He whispers, loud enough for Niall to hear. He suppresses a grin when Niall begins to strip. He takes a hold of Niall's hand, pulling him behind him as he races of toward the water.

"Shit!" Niall screams, followed by laughter as his hips touch the water. "You're crazy." he laughs, watching as Harry swims up to him.

"Crazy for you." He grins cheekily, and then ever so slowly, cups Niall's face in his hands, and connects their lips. The kiss starts off slow, both hesitant to do anything. Then it turns rough, teeth scraping and lip biting. They couldn't get enough of it. This is what they were missing. The feel of their lips touching, and moving, and fighting for dominance.

Harry wraps his arms around Niall's waist, bringing his chest flush against his. Niall wraps his legs around Harry, rubbing their fronts against each other, making Harry moan in approval.

They pull away for air, but not moving away from each other. They stared into each other's eyes, before it was to overwhelming for Niall and tears slid down his face. This is what he longed for, what he missed and wanted. This was the piece missing from him; Harry. The guy he was hopelessly in love with.

--

SOOOO. Yep. That just happened. I apologize for the long wait. I hope this makes up for it!

Haha, so many narry feels!