Chapter 31

A/n: So I'm kind of upset bc my votes have been going down and I don't know if its because this story is turning horrible or if not many people read it anymore or something??? I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong but don't give up on me or my stories. :(

By the way, I'm starting a new book so if you like 5sos and 'muke' then check out my new story "Dark Spirit" and please let me know what you think x

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm not near a computer and I wanted to write.

--

Bella sits in the back of the cab, eyes wide as she chews happily on her donut. It has sprinkles on it, and she is spilling it everywhere in the car.

"Daddy." She says, loud enough to get his attention. He turns to her, stares at her until she turns to look at him and then they just stare at each other. She has blue icing smeared across her face, sprinkles on the corner of her mouth and lips, and down her shirt.

Harry sighs, shaking his head. "You're a mess."

She ignores him, and instead says, "Want hair pink."

Harry quickly raises his eyebrows, frowning. "What? Why?" He asks.

She points out the window, "Lady have pink hair. Want pink hair."

Harry chuckles, shaking his head. "No, you're only two. Maybe when you're fifteen."

She narrows her eyes at him, her tiny hands curling into a fist. "Daddy, want pink hair now!"

"Isabella, I said no."

"I ask Dada." She turns away from him, staring out the window as she finishes off her donut.

"Isabella, I said no and thats final." Harry says.

"I no care what say. I ask Dada." She says.

"Then you are grounded. No Tv when we get back to the motel." He says, his tone serious.

"I ask Dada." She says. Niall had left early that morning, wanting to be at the hospital earlier than everyone.

"And you know what Dada will say? He is going to say no." He whispers, annoyed his daughter isn't listening to him.

They stay quiet, and moments later they pull in the hospital parking lot. Bella squeals, catching sight of Niall. He is standing out front, phone in hand as he waits for Harry and Bella.

"Dada! Dada I here!" Bella screams as she takes off her seat belt, and opens the door before Harry is out. Harry quickly pays the man before running out of the car and catching his daughter before she could run off.

"Isabella! You never run away like that! Do you understand me?!" Harry yells, sitting on his knees so he is eye level. He has his hands on her shoulder, holding her in place as she stares wide eyed.

Niall, hearing Harry screaming, quickly walks over to see what's happening. "What's going on?" He asks.

"Isabella tried to run off without me." Harry says, tugging at his hair as he stands up. He holds his hand out to Bella, who only stares at it and then takes Niall's hand.

"Bella," Niall says, getting her attention. "You can't run off by yourself, okay?"

Bella nods, tearing up. "Dada." She crocks, shaking his hand. He kneels down, eye level to her. "Want pink hair." She says.

Niall stares at her, and then glances at Harry who is shaking his head. "You want pink hair?" He asks. She nods.

"Want pink."

"Okay, umm.." He pauses, glancing back at Harry. "Maybe we can buy you fake hair dye. I know they have this hair chalk or something." Niall trails off. "If daddy is okay with it."

They both turn toward Harry, he sighs. "We will see." Niall smiles at him, standing up while still holding Bella's hand and leans over to give Harry a kiss.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up." He says to Bella, before taking Harry's hand and walking inside.

--

"All I'm saying is you'd be better with a woman."

Niall is looking at the ground, tears in his eyes as his grandpa lectures him. Harry had taken Bella to the bathroom, and his grandpa took the perfect opportunity.

"Grandpa, I'm gay." He stresses the word gay, looking at his grandpa. "I like men, dicks, assholes. Its never going to change." He snaps.

His grandpa stares at him, shocked and a bit angered.

"If you can't accept that then I'm taking my family and we're leaving back to England tonight."

His grandpa doesn't say anything, just stares at him like he grew two heads on the spot.

"Niall -"

"Dada! Dada!" Bella screams as she skips into the room, Harry following after her. She's eating a candy bar, chocolate smeared across her face.

"Why are you giving her so many sweets?" Niall asks, taking a napkin off the table and wiping her face.

"She refuses to eat anything else."

"Don't give into her. You're the adult."

Harry sighs, not saying anything as he falls back into the chair.

"We might be leaving tonight." Niall announces. Harry looks at him confusingly.

"Leaving?"

Niall nods, "leaving as in going home. Back to England."

Harry hums, looking at him confusingly but then his gaze moves to his grandpa behind him and he nods in understanding.

"Speaking of home." Niall starts, nervously running his hand through his hair.

"Do you think its too soon to ask to move in together?"

--

Yay for sassy Bella.

Gonna be thirsty right now someone get me a glass of water but 800 votes for next chapter??