Epilogue

We stare at each other, he has a wide grin across his face, and no doubt I have the same. I just want to lean over and kiss him, but the Minister is talking and we haven't got to the "I do's" yet. He looks so handsome in his tux. It fits him perfectly, it's tight but loose enough for him to move around. We paid plenty of money for this day to be perfect...and it was. This was the best day of my life, because I was getting married to the man of my dreams, to my best friend.

"Who would like to start the vows?" I hear the Minister say. I take my cue, and clear my throat. All eyes turn to me, and I find myself nervous.

"I promise to love you without condition, to honor you each day and every day. To laugh with you when you're happy, and support you when you're sad. To guide you when you ask for directions, to challenge you to be a better person, and allow you to do the same for me. To be your biggest fan, and your ever present listening audience." I repeat the lines the priest has had me say the past few months. We decided to go with the traditional wedding vows, but each word I said was the truth.

I watch my soon to be husband reach into his pocket and pull out a card. "Sorry, I couldn't remember so I wrote them down." He says, causing everyone, me included, to laugh. He clears his throat, before reaching over and grabbing one of my hands. I squeeze his hand in reassurance.

"I promise to be your lover, companion and friend, your partner in parenthood, your ally in conflict, your greatest fan and your toughest adversary. Your comrade in adventure, your student and your teacher, your consolation in disappointment, your accomplice in mischief. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things." He says, and I try not to cry but I can't stop myself because I'm finally marrying Niall James Horan, or Niall James Styles I should say. He puts the card back in his pocket, and then reaches behind him as someone hands him a ring.

He repeats the words the Minister says, and then slips the ring onto my finger. I do the same.

"Do you take Harry to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" the Minister says.

"I do." Niall says.

"Do you take Niall to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I almost shout, because fuck yeah I do!

"You may now kiss..." The Minister pauses, causing me to scrunch my eyebrows together, but he continues. "You may now kiss your bride." He says, smiling. The room fills with laughter, but I only hear my husbands. I pull him closer to me, smirking at his red face.

And we kiss. We kiss over the cheers, and even when I feel tears run down my face and mix with our lips. I can't bother to listen to the Minister anymore, I just keep kissing my husband.

--

We decide to go to Paris for our honeymoon. Bella was with my mum for the week, and even though I was going to miss her, I was so excited for our honeymoon.

"Are you ready?" I ask Niall, reaching over to entangle our hands together.

"Yes." He nods. We were currently in a cab, on our way to a hotel in Pairs. Paris was so beautiful. The lights literally lit up the city, and it was a sight I could look at for a long time.

"Good, because we're here." I say, grinning at him. I exit the cab, and then take our suitcases from the trunk. Niall is paying the man, so I wait by the hotel for him.

We check in and soon we're entering our room.

"Wow, this is huge!" Niall cheers, running and jumping on the bed. I agree with him, this room is very large for the two of us, but I didn't mind. I slip out of my shoes, and then pull my shirt off so I'm left in my skinny jeans.

I make my way to the bed, sliding in next to Niall. I wrap my arms around him, nuzzling his neck with my nose. "I love you so much." I say, placing small kisses on his neck. "I can't believe you're my husband. It seems so unreal. Like wow, I married this sexy human named Niall and he's only mine." I say, and he laughs and I can't help but smile because Niall has such a beautiful laugh.

We just lay in silence, and I can't stop thinking of today because even though it was mere hours ago, or maybe even longer, it seemed like a dream. I was going to remember this day for the rest of my life.

"Are we going to adopt?" Niall whispers from beside me.

"What?" I ask, caught off guard.

"I think we should adopt a boy. I've always wanted a son, and Bella won't be a single child anymore...I know how that is, and it sucks. I wouldn't want her going through what I did."

I smile at his words, "Yeah, we'll eventually adopt another child, or maybe even two...or ten. Who knows?" I say. Niall snorts.

"Ten kids? No thank you." I laugh, and roll on top of him to place a kiss on his lips.

"Well, if you were a girl I'd say, let's get started...but you're not a girl. So...have sex with me." I grin cheekily at him, and then capture his lips in a deep kiss that sends my heart in a frenzy.

Yeah, I could live with this.

--

I just wanted to say a few things, so please take your time to read this.

I can't express how grateful I am for everyone who has been loyal to me and my stories. I'd say thank you, but that's still not even enough to show how grateful and happy I am. All of you, my readers, the people who have stayed with me through this story instead of putting it down to never open it again, all of you are entirely amazing. Every single one of you.

I am extremely sad this story is over, and I really wish I could write forever, but I can't. This story wouldn't have even made it this far without any of you. I hope you guys stay with me, and continue to read my work.

If you'd like to talk, and be my friend, (I don't have a lot of friends. So anyone is welcome) you can message me on here, or kik, or instagram or twitter, or snapchat....okay you understand where I'm going. This is getting longer than I thought it would be. So once again, thank you so much for sticking by me and reading this! Please check out my other stories!