Chapter 19

"Bella.." Harry started nervously, how was he supposed to say it?

"Yes daddy?" She asks quietly, too engrossed in her fathers phone. She was playing a memory game he had downloaded for her. He couldn't bother to remember the name.

"Niall isn't your dada." He tried to explain bluntly.

Bella pauses her game to look up at her father, and gives him a weird look. "Yes huh. Niall make me breakfast, and let me sleep at house. He play with me, like you. Niall is dada."

Harry sighs, and rubs his eyes that were falling shut from exhaustion.

"Have you called Niall dada yet? To his face?"

"Yes."

Harry's eyes widen in surprised, "what? What did he say?"

"He say nothing." Bella shrugs her little shoulders. "He just smiles. But he look sad when I say it." Bella explains, randomly pointing at the wall as she does.

Harry's mouth hung open, and he finally understood why Niall was so quick to get help when he took Bella away from him. Niall was more then attached to her, he saw her as a daughter, his daughter. Harry didn't know if that should make him happy, or mad. Not mad at Niall, but at himself. It made him happy that Niall saw Bella as a daughter; that would be easier if they were to get back together.

But, would they get back together? They really haven't talked to each other, or hung out, but the feelings were definitely there.

"Bella, would you like it if daddy dated dada?"

"What is dated?"

Harry smiles at his daughter, and goes on to correct her misuse of the word, and then explain what dating is.

"Would we be family?" Bella asks when he finishes explaining.

"Maybe." He shrugs.

"Daddy date dada then. Why not date?"

"Well, you see awhile ago daddy and dada did date, but daddy was stupid and left him... And a year later I had you."

Bella looked at her father, sadly. "So daddy and dada not together? Why not?"

Harry smiles at her sadly, and shrugs. "Because I haven't won him back yet."

--

Louis parks the car, and quickly shuts it off before basically jumping out. Three long weeks he has waited. He finally gets to see his best friend. He quickly makes his way inside the building, and up the the front desk.

"Can I help you?" A lady with graying hair asks, sending him a small smile.

"I'm here to pick up Niall Horan. Is he ready?" He asks, impatiently tapping his foot.

"I'll check, one moment please."

Louis nods, and watches as she dials a number on her desk phone, and talk into it for a few minutes. When she hangs up, she sends another smile towards Louis.

"He is in a group session right now, but he should be out in ten."

"Group session?" Louis asks confusingly.

"Yes, like a group of alcoholics come together and sit in a circle and share stories and make friends, and get help they came here to get." She explains quickly, like shes done it before. Which she probably has.

Louis nods, and goes to sit in the waiting room. He takes a chair in the far corner, away from everyone else waiting. He quietly hums to himself, and impatiently taps his fingers against his lap.

It's not long before Louis hears a loud laugh, and he quickly looks up, recognizing that laugh. A smile grows on his face, and he watches his best friend walk out with a guy next to him. They're laughing together.

Louis quickly shoots out of his seat, and over to his friend.

"Niall!" Louis calls, and waves when he gets closer. Niall quickly looks up, toward Louis. His expression quickly turns into happiness, and he rushes forward into Louis's embrace.

"Lou! I've missed you so much!" Niall shouts as he hugs him tightly.

"Are you ready to go home? Malcum misses you." Louis pulls away, eyeing the boy who is standing behind Niall.

"Yeah, just give me a minute to say goodbye to my friend."

Louis nods, and watches Niall turn around towards the guy. They exchange numbers, and then Louis sees the guy leaving. Niall turns back around to Louis, and sends him a quick smile.

"Ready?" He asks, making Louis nod. They walk out to the car, a hundred questions buzzing through Louis's head.

"Hey, Ni? Can I ask you something?"

Niall hums, indicating that as a yes.

Louis continues, "what happened to Alfie? And Brooke? Why don't you talk to them anymore?"

Niall simply shrugs, "We just don't. When they left back to America we just lost touch."

"Do you miss them?"

"It is what it is."

Louis freezes in his tracks, a confused expression making its way on his face. "What?" He asks, disbelief flowing through his voice.

"What?" Niall stops walking, and turns toward Louis. "What's wrong?"

"It is what it is? What does that mean? That's not like you."

Niall shrugs, an unreadable expression on his face. "People change, Lou, and I happened to be one of those people."

--

Please check out Chelslealoves and her story! She needs feedback and readers. Please and thank you x

I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter, and if I'm in a good mood later ill update again, instead of a week. 2 updates in one day, huh? you like that?

Also, expect some narry fluff soon. x