Very important. Please read

This message is to clear things up.

1) Yes, Niall has only known Bella for a few months, but if you remember how Niall was in Innocent then you should know how fast he gets attached to people.

2) Someone commented saying the "bipolarness" of this book is making them not enjoy it... Well, then don't read it. Harry and Niall both have up and downs and obstacles they needed to face. I never said this story was going to be filled with all happiness. You cant expect them to get back together without going through things. Thats not how things work. They had to resolve things between themselves, and the things around them.

3) the reason Niall forgave Harry so easy is, 1) because he is in love with him. We all have/had that 1 person we would take back in a heart beat no matter how bad they left us heart broken. I can talk for experience. 2) He saw how desperate Harry was for help, even after finding out Harry had a daughter. No, he wasn't pissed off like most of you expected and thats because Niall is a forgiving person.

If you have any other questions or want things cleared, then you can message me.

Thank you to everyone who has stayed loyal to me and my stories. I apologize for all the "bipolarness" in this story. I love everyone who has made it this far with me, and I can't thank you enough.