Chapter 29

Louis walks up to Zayn and Liam, who haven't been able to keep their hands off each other. Louis pats Liam on the back, and then brings the boys into a hug. "Ahhhh I can't believe you guys are getting married. I better be the best man." He says loud enough for them to hear.

They laugh, and look at each other with a glint in their eyes. "Yeah, I think you'll be the best, best man." Liam says, patting Louis on shoulder who lets out a cheer.

"Now only if we can get Harry to propose to Niall." Zayn says, chuckling to himself. Liam laughs along with him.

"What's so funny?" Louis asks, a small grin forming on his face.

"We were talking the other day and we were trying to figure out who should get each others last name. Niall Styles, - we think it fits better then Harry Horan."

Louis laughs loudly, throwing his head back as he snorts. "Harry Horan, - holy shit that's a good one. I mean..." Louis pauses, struggling to come up with the right words. "They both don't mix well...but I don't think it matters as long as they like it. Do you understand?" Louis says, feeling idiotic because he didn't make sense to himself and he hoped he didn't look like a fool in front of his friends.

"Of course we understand what you mean." Liam rolls his eyes, slinging an arm around his fiancee as he looks in the eyes. "How come I got your name and not the other way around?" He muses. Zayn laughs, shaking his head.

"Because I asked you and I'm sure that's how it works."

Liam shakes his head, muttering under his breath. "Whatever," he sighs, laughing as he smiles at Louis. "Have you heard from those two, by the way?"

Louis nods, "I talked to Harry not long ago. He says congratulations by the way. But he also said him and Niall are fighting." He shrugs.

"What? Why?" Zayn asks, his face showing shock.

"Those two, I swear." Liam sighs, shaking his head sadly.

"Anyway!" Louis claps, a bright smile on his face. "Today is a good day and I am not letting anything get you down! LETS GET DRUNK!" Louis shouts, already turning around and heading for the bar.

"We have some crazy friends." Zayn says, a smile grin plastered on his face. Liam nods, agreeing.

"But they're the best of friends we could have."

--

Niall wakes up some time later. Its dark outside, and he feels hot and sweaty. He's not sure why, seeing as it was cold when he went to sleep. But it takes him a minute to wake up fully, and when he does he panics for a moment. He feels something heavy around him, and he looks around panicked for a moment before relaxing when he hears snoring in his ear.

It's Harry. Harry is in the same bed as him, with his arm around him. When did Harry move? He shifts carefully, trying to get out of his arm so he can shower but Harry's arm tightens around him and Niall notices his snoring has stopped.

"Don't..don't move yet, please." Harry whispers in his ear, and Niall stops moving, relaxes in Harry's chest but then turns around so he can place his head on Harry's chest.

"Harry..." Niall trails off, not knowing if Harry is awake or not but he goes on. "I'm sorry. I should have told you about my grandparents but I'm sorry. It slipped my mind when I found out my grandma has cancer and the only thing on my mind was to get to her as soon as possible. I know I should have asked Louis to come with me or even came alone but I wanted you here with me..Harry I love you and I would never do that to you on purpose." Niall is crying at this moment. He struggles to not show it in his voice though. He can feel a lump in his throat, and he is afraid his voice will crack.

"Stop apologizing." Harry's voice surprises Niall. He looks up, and sees he is looking down at him. "I shouldn't have taken my frustration out on you. I was mad at myself but I took it out on you." Harry sighs, closing his eyes as he does. "I left because I was scared. I didn't realize how fast we were moving until that day. I panicked, and...I know that isn't an excuse but its all I have. I ran away because I was afraid and stupid..but the whole time I was gone I always thought of you. What you were doing, who you were with, if you had moved on..When I first left, I met some people. Nothing bad happened with them except they invited me to every party and that's where I met Bella's mum. I was drunk and she took advantage of that."

Niall stays quiet for a moment, and then laughs quietly. "Just like Lea. She's a crazy bitch."

"Lea?" Harry questions, confusion written on his face. "Who is, -- oh never mind." Harry looks embarrassed for a moment, but then breaks out into a grin. "Yeah, just like Lea. Hey, what ever happened to her? I never saw her again after that day."

Niall shrugs, "Rumour has it she was sent to an asylum."

"An insane asylum?" Harry questions. "Holy shit...not surprised though."

They laugh together, and take a moment to think back on memories they had when they were in high school. "We've been through some crazy shit." Niall breathes. "You never think it will happen to you, until it actually does."

"Yeah, no kidding. First Josh and Nathan.. May Josh rest in peace and Nathan burn in hell." Harry whispers. "He will be out in three years, right?" Niall shrugs. "Then we had a crazy lady friend who was obsessed with me and your crazy ex best friend who was jealous of me. Man, why is it always me?" Harry laughs, placing a kiss on Niall's forehead. "But I got lucky even through all of that. I got you, and I even got a beautiful daughter in all that mix. I couldn't ask for a better life now."

Niall nods, smiling to himself as he agrees. "I couldn't put it better into words. Its just you and I now, and of course our beautiful daughter."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now. I have you and Bella, and that is all I need."

--

We're so close to the ending. I'M SO SAD THIS IS ENDING.