Chapter 17

"Hello, Louis Tomlinson speaking." Louis sung into Niall's phone.

"Louis? Why do you have my son's phone? Where is he?"

"Maura! How are you, love? It's been awhile." He smiled, and leaned back against the couch.

"M'fine, Louis. Now, where is my son?" Maura demanded softly.

"Oh! He enrolled himself into rehab." He answered casually. He heard Maura gasp slightly, but no words were exchanged. He waited for her to say something, but she didn't, so he decided to break the silence.

"Maura? Is everything okay?" He asked worriedly.

"No, everything is not fine. Why is my son in rehab? Why didn't he tell me?!"

"He had a drinking problem. He needed help, and well, you know Niall. He wouldn't tell anyone he had a problem. You should be proud of him. He could have died from alcohol poisoning, but someone made him see reality." He said softly. Maura hummed to herself, and then sighed.

"When does he get out?" She asked softly.

"In two weeks. He's been in there a week today."

Maura sighed again, and mumbled an okay. "I'll talk to you later, Lou. I have to go now. I'm sending my love to everyone." she hung up, leaving Louis slightly worried. He shrugged it off as nothing, and decided not to worry about it right now.

--

Zayn giggled into Liam's ear, as he brought their bodies even closer. "I love you." He mumbled, kissing Liam's cheek. Liam hummed against his neck, "and I love you." He whispered, blowing hot air onto Zayn's neck.

Zayn's back tensed as a chill ran down his spine, and he sighed in satisfaction.

"I'll love you till the day I die. I can't wait to marry you." Liam continued, causing Zayn to blush.

"Who said I wanted to marry you?" Zayn asked teasingly. He squealed when Liam nipped at his neck. "I'm kidding babe. You know I want to marry you." He paused, slightly biting his lip. Liam seemed to noticed his hesitation as he pulled away, and gave his boyfriend a look of concern.

"What is it, babe?" Liam asked, placing his hand on Zayn's knee.

"Liam, have you... Have you ever thought about having kids? With me? Like we could adopt, or if you want to find someone to carry our child for us." He rambled, his face turning red.

"Kids? You want kids?" Liam asked.

"Well, yeah. I see how happy Harry is with Bella and it makes me want that."

"Harry didn't mean to get a girl pregnant though."

Zayn shrugged, "That doesn't matter. I...I want kids one day, Liam, and I want them with you."

"We haven't even got married yet, though. What if...what if we break up before then? Or you meet someone else?" Liam rushed out, his hands starting to tremble. Zayn placed his hands on top of Liam's, and moved closer.

"Hey, that won't ever happen. I'm in love with you, and only you. You're the only person for me." He whispered, before placing a kiss on his cheek. He pulled away to see Liam smile slightly, and nod.

"You're right...Zayn, I'd love to have kids with you one day."

Zayn grinned wide, and brought their lips together. They kissed in unison until they had to break apart for air.

"Good. But first we have to get married.

--

Harry called to Bella, telling her it was lunch time. He didn't receive a response like usual, so he made his way to her bedroom. He stopped at the doorway, seeing her playing with the barbies Niall bought her for Christmas.

"Bells." He said quietly behind her. She jumped, and quickly turned around. She smiled when she seen her father, and quickly placed her barbies in the barbie house before running into her fathers embrace. He rested her on his hip, and brought her down to the kitchen.

"I made lunch. Didn't you hear me call for you?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Yes, but I want play with barbie."

"So you ignored daddy?" He asked, pouting. She nodded again, and giggled.

Harry beamed at Bella, and slightly tickled her sides. He laughed when she giggled, and tried to squirm out of his grip. "Daddy! Stop!" She shouted.

"Say the magic word!" He sung into her ear, bringing her against his chest. She squealed, tugging at her fathers hands.

"Daddy! I sorry!"

"What're you sorry for?" He questioned, lighting up with the tickling.

"For ignoring you!"

"Then say the magic word, or the tickle monster will get you!" He shouted, flipping her around and tickling her stomach. She screamed, giggling, and squirmed.

"S-s-stop!"

They were interrupted by a knocking from the front door. Harry stopped his tickling, listening to Bella's heavy breathing for a moment before setting her down, and walking over to answer the door. He peered through the peep hole to see a lady and man in uniform. He furrowed his brows in confusion, and quickly opened the door.

"Mr. Styles?" The lady asked. Harry nodded, confused. He felt Bella tug at his pants, so he quickly picked her up and rested her on his hip.

"Can I help you?" Harry asked the lady.

"Yes, I'm with children services and we got an anonymous report saying a child here was being treated poorly, and this place was not safe for her."

"W-what?" Harry asked shocked.

"We need you to come down to our office to talk."

--

I'm evil.

Also, I just wanted to say a huge thank you! last chapter got over 700 votes! That amazes me. Thank you so much!

I wasn't planning to update yet, that is why this chapter is short. I'v been working hard on school all week and I felt like you guys deserved to get an update, even if it is small.

More drama coming your way, stay tuned!

Goal: 800 votes? or is that to much?