Chapter 23

The car ride back to Niall's place had been slow and painful. The boys wanted to touch each other, explore each other's bodies. They craved each other. It took Harry all his might to keep his hands on the wheel, and not on Niall. After the kiss, they immediately left, not bothering to dress. The rest of the date was forgotten about. The only thing on their minds were each other.

The way to Niall's bedroom had been hard to find. They didn't bother to turn the lights on, their lips already locked together before the door was even locked. Harry grabbed Niall by the back of his thighs, picking him up and wrapping his legs securely around him. Harry continued his way to the room, careful not to run into anything.

Niall was placed on the bed, his back softly hitting the bed. His legs stayed around Harry, though. Niall pulled away to take a deep breath, Harry continued to kiss him, down his neck, and his torso. He left little love bites down his torso. Niall was happy he was sober, he wanted to remember this night in the morning.

Their lips found each other once more, while Harry ran his hand down the length of Niall's body. His fingers skimming past his happy trail, and then tracing the edge of his boxers. He began to pull down his boxers.

When the phone rang, making both boys pull back, groans falling off their lips.

--

"I'm sorry I disturbed your date, Bella wouldn't stop crying for you." Harry's mum apologized, giving Harry a small smile.

"It's okay. She wanted to see Niall anyway." Harry smiled, adjusting Bella on his hip.

"Is he in the car waiting?" His mum flashed him a smirk, peaking around his shoulder. Harry let out a laugh, turning towards the door.

"Yes, he is. I'll call you later, love you." Harry waved. He made his way to the car, seeing Niall look up from his phone. Bella squirmed, wanting to be put down when she saw Niall. It had been at least a month since they saw each other.

Niall quickly made his way out of the car, the same time Harry set Bella down. She ran to him, and was quickly in his arms as he lifted her up.

"Dada! Dada! I have miss you!" She shouted, wrapping her arms around his neck. Niall froze, taking a quick glance at Harry. Harry only assured him with a nod.

"I'm surprised you're not freaking out, you know with her calling you Dada." Harry spoke, shooting him a small grin.

Niall only shrugged, rocking back and forth with a happy Bella in his arms. "I don't mind... I actually like it." He almost whispered, his gaze on the ground.

Harry only smiled, and watched the small exchange between the two.

"Let's head home. It's getting cold." Niall spoke, making Harry nod and take Bella from Niall's arms to fasten her in her car seat. "Uh, I can drop you off at home if you wish.." Harry nervously says, scratching the back of his neck. "Or stay if you want.." He whispers.

"I, uh... How about you two stay at my place tonight?" Niall smiles up at him, watching Harry breath a sigh of relief.

"Sure. We would love too."

--

The boys didn't get the alone time like they wanted. Bella refused to sleep in the guest room when she found out they were staying at Niall's place. So, she crawled in bed between the two, cuddling up to Niall as her other hand held Harry's.

Niall simply smiled to himself, and cuddled into the little girl. Harry watched with a huge grin, unbelievably happy. He couldn't believe what had happened tonight. They kissed, - made out actually. He had been able to keep Niall happy, and see his little girl happy. He felt like things were really starting to look up. He didn't have many worries anymore, - Niall was clean, - he hoped. He hasn't heard from Mackenzie since Bella was last over there. What more could he ask for? Oh, yeah.

His gaze shifted to Niall, watching him snore lightly. Bella had moved closer to Niall, her hand barely touching his own. Niall twitched every few seconds, and suddenly his mouth turned down into a frown. Harry couldn't stop from wondering what he was dreaming of. Was it bad, or good? Was it about him? That thought made Harry smile to himself. If this were a dream, he hoped to never wake up.

--

The next morning Niall awoke alone in bed, but he could hear noises coming from downstairs. Curiously, he wondered out of his room, and followed the sounds. Suddenly a loud noise rang through the apartment, causing him to flinch back as he slowed his walking. He followed the sounds to the kitchen, stopping at the entry way. Harry and Bella stood around the oven, a mess of food surrounding them.

"What's going on here?" Niall asked, causing both of them to jump and turn around to look at him.

"Shit, you scared me."

"Bad Dada, you scary."

Niall laughed, and quickly apologized. "What're you making?"

"Pancakes, maybe." Harry chuckles. "I can't find the mix. I came across these." Harry says, holding up a bottle of Jack. Niall instantly froze, his eyes widening.

"Harry, I -"

"I thought you were clean." Harry says calmly, placing the bottle back on the counter.

"I am! Its been three weeks!" Niall says, quickly defending himself.

"Then why are these still here?!" Harry argues.

"i forgot about them!"

Harry snorts, turning his back away from Niall. "Bella, go wait in the living room." He orders, and she quickly obeys. Harry's head drops down, his shoulders slouching as well.

"Niall, please just tell me the truth.."

"I am! Harry, I have spent every day with you since I've been out."

Harry sighs, defeated. "I'm sorry..It's just, when I found them I instantly thought.."

"Its okay, I understand." Niall says, stepping up to Harry. His fingers press against his shoulder blade, an attempt to calm him down. He places a sloppy kiss on the back of his neck, and then steps away, grabbing the bottle as he does.

"What're you doing?" Harry asks curiously, following Niall with his eyes. Niall doesn't answer, just simply opens the bottles and pours them down the drain.

When he finishes, he makes eye contact with Harry, who has a huge grin plastered on his face. Harry pulls Niall in closer, placing a long, deep, kiss onto his pouty lips.

"I'm so proud of you." He mumbles, causing Niall's heart to accelerate.

"I couldn't have done it without you."

--

SO MUCH NARRY FLUFF AWWWWW.

Wow I'm not sure if this is ending soon or nah??? I have a few things planned but I'm not sure about them. Hmm, I guess we'll see what happens. :P