Chapter 2

i am not happy with this chapter, and it was written on my phone. I apologize.

--

Niall will never be used to waking up with a hangover. He will never be used to searching for painkillers. He would never get used to this empty feeling in his chest.

Niall dry heaved into the toliet after puking. He felt awful. He had drunk more then he would usually. Because he was back, and Niall didn't want him back. At least that is what he told himself. He was actually excited, but he didn't dare admit that. Niall wasn't going to forgive him easily, - that is if Harry even tries to apologize.

His phone's ringing snapped him out of his thoughts, and he winced at the loud noise. He rushed back to his room, and grabbed his phone before it stopped ringing.

"Hey, Lou." He sighed into the phone.

"Hey, just checking on you. Harry said you were pretty smashed last night."

Niall laughed nervously, "Harry? What are you talking about? I wasn't with him last night."

"He said he was helping you home. Of course you are a mean drunk, so you blew him off and such."

Niall tried to remember what happened last night. That man was Harry? How did he not reconize him?!

"I think I'm going to get sick." Niall whispered. Harry touched him. He talked to him. He was with Harry last night. This couldn't have happened. It wasn't supposed to be.

"Ni, I know you are still hurting, but Harry is too. You both were so unbelievably in love with each other, and neither of you got over it."

"Harry never loved me. He was only using me." Niall said stubbornly.

"Using you for what?" Louis asked confused.

"Sex."

"You guys had sex once!" Louis shouted, causing Niall to blush deeply.

Niall mumbled a whatever. "I'm not coming into work today." He sighed, again.

"Okay...I hope you are okay, Niall. It's been three years. You should be past this by now."

Niall scoffed into the phone, feeling on the verge of tears. "When you fall in love, and they up and leave you, then you'll see and feel how I do." and with that, he hung up, throwing his phone somewhere.

Louis, his best friend of all time, the person who was supposed to understand him, and be there for him no matter what, really didn't understand.

--

Niall changed into black jeans, and threw on a black hoodie. It was actually Harry's hoodie, and every once in awhile he would put it on. It no longer smells like him, of course. The smell faded away three years ago, but he still wore it. He grabbed his car keys, and headed out the door. He took the two steps down to the pavement before making his way to his car.

He ran out of food yesterday, and almost cried when he went to make lunch. It was a little past 4, and hadn't ate all day. He had just now decided to get up to go shopping. He was lazy, you could say.

He made his way into the shop, saying hi to the people that reconized him. Niall was well known in his town. They knew him as the guy who could sing. The guy who got drunk almost every night. The guy who was still hooked on his past, and hopelessly in love with a guy who broke his heart.

--

Niall placed chicken in his cart, before marking it off on his list. He hummed a bit as he strolled down the asile, looking for the corn. Niall hated shopping. After being on his own for a year, and he still wasn't used to shopping. The first time he did, he mostly spent his money on junk food. It was horrible.

Finally, he finished his shopping. He waited in line, and then paid once the lady was done ringing up his food.

He walked out into the cold streets of England, and quickly to his car. Winter had come fast this year, and it wasn't even December yet. When he got into his car, he checked his phone and saw he had 3 missed calls. His mum, Louis, and a number he didn't reconize. He decided not to call anyone back, and instead drove home.

After he moved, he lost contact with his mum. They stopped talking for awhile, and honestly, Niall could careless. He was depressed, and wanted to be alone. So, he would either ignore his mum, or wouldn't call her back when he said he would. He would always say he was busy with work.

He barely talked to Liam, and Zayn. They both left to University, and were always busy. Louis didn't want to go to Uni, so he stayed back with Niall. But Christmas break was coming up, so they were flying up here to visit, and Niall was happy he would get to see them.

--

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Are you still mad at me from this morning?"

"Niall, I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"Please talk to me."

"Niall James Horan you answer me right now, or im coming over."

And so Louis did. But he wasn't alone. He was pounding at the door, while the one person he never wanted to see again, sat in the car. Waiting patiently for Niall to open the door. Niall leaned against the door, breathing heavily. He had tears streaming down his face, and he really wanted to get his hands on some alcohol. God, he was an alcholic.

He slid down the door, and closed his eyes. He took in a deep breathe, "Go away." he exhaled. The banging stopped, and he sighed. Until Louis started banging again.

"Open the door, Niall!"

"No! Go away. I don't want to see you, or him!" He shouted. He heard Louis sigh, and then the banging stopped. For good this time.

--
Want me to follow you on twitter? Use the hashtag #Innocent or #Tainted and ill follow you!

Haha sorry I just want to see if anyone actually does it. :)

Sorry for this chapter. Things will start to pick up soon.